Malaysian Supercar Spotted - ONLY 1 BUILT!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
satriawide4.jpg

satriawide3.jpg

satriawide5.jpg

satriawide2.jpg

satriawide1.jpg

Courtesy: PROTONMANIA

Yes, Proton Satria remodelled, with knight rider steering and 21" TV oso inside ;)

nice design though, but i wonder how the driver handle the car with that kind of steering, might slip grip. whats lies beneath the hood? can give us the spec?

im sorry buddie, i dunt know more in specifications of tat car. even the original site discussed about body styling :) ...

using tow truck ... he he ... just jk jk ... usually demo cars have special type of permits to carry such having loud sound systems, extreme bodykits or unusual exteriors. These cars are exceptional ...

The front hood may have a very high possibility popping out when at high speed....

yerrrr..worst satria mod i ever seen...the front like elvis hairstyle complete it with aerosmith lips...interior wise....cant beat those american pimp my ride...terlampau already this car

satria extra wide bodykit... lolz... duno how much weight added to the car adi...

This Satria is always seen in Singapore. Think the Bodywork done at Super Mordern workshop in singapore....correct me if i'm wrong..

when i see the car i can only see lots of "Ringgit" Aura surrounded the car......

there is one yellow satria similar to this one..
that one looks wayyyyy better than this... or issit he changed his colour and
added some extra stuff? ><
the front is like :thumpdown ...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom