Looking For Suitable Runway/Drag Strip - Good Enough for 5 Cars or More

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I oso oni knew when get sms notice, if not I don't know woorr, maybe i'll be goin just to make sure I can find the entrance this time
Wah so good? got SMS notice LOL!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I actually do know someone with authority in the Sg Besi air strip. It's only for Military use only, unless you're somehow politically linked to the brass there.

Tried asking already. :biggrin:

Updates : Asking about the sg besi airstrip. Was told by my contact that it was used for a fashion show sometime ago. Might be able to use my contact to get a good deal. Let's see. Bernam no reply yet.
Chris, just checked with my colleague that the Sg Besi Military air strip previously got some US watch brand held and event there. Even have a self construct Go Kart for those attendees.

I think the Sg. Besi airstrip is the only one to go for. Or the Subang Air Port.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Chris, just checked with my colleague that the Sg Besi Military air strip previously got some US watch brand held and event there. Even have a self construct Go Kart for those attendees.

I think the Sg. Besi airstrip is the only one to go for. Or the Subang Air Port.
Your colleague got any lubang to contact the person in charge? My contact couldn't pull through

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Subang Air port used by Fire Fly mah!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Your colleague got any lubang to contact the person in charge? My contact couldn't pull through
He say tak ada as well. Too bad my EVP already retired. If not, might be able to ask him. Since both of them went for the Go Kart event at Sg.Besi airstrip

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Subang Air port used by Fire Fly mah!
KLIA cant use, Subang airport cant use....really dunno how..no abandon air strip...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
He say tak ada as well. Too bad my EVP already retired. If not, might be able to ask him. Since both of them went for the Go Kart event at Sg.Besi airstrip

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

KLIA cant use, Subang airport cant use....really dunno how..no abandon air strip...
That is why Ulu Bernam was the target before.....:driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Eh I replied mah. The owner Surendra said there's a problem with the strip and he'll only contact me after the problems resolved. Bernam is temporarily out of the picture too.

I didn't know sg besi had go-karts. Unless someone brought them over to the airstrip?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Eh I replied mah. The owner Surendra said there's a problem with the strip and he'll only contact me after the problems resolved. Bernam is temporarily out of the picture too.

I didn't know sg besi had go-karts. Unless someone brought them over to the airstrip?
No go kart there bro, is a customised Go Kart Track at the airstrip. Since is a launching event for a branded watch

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

What I meant was after that no news also....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
What I meant was after that no news also....:biggrin:
Sad case...worse to worse do F&F style. Ram through the front gate of with 4x4 and head straight to the sergeant LOL! Kidding.

Just no idea how to contact the person in charge of Sg.Besi military air strip

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

SAtria SPoiler.. giv some idea pls... gonna change spoiler... mugen sideskirt, Putra front skirt,2 small piece rear skirt and i wanna change spoiler... what spoiler suitable for me?? any idea pls...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience