Votes: 0 0.0%
  • perodua kenari 1.0 (a) 2001/2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mie VR4

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Ipoh
Cars with luxury item names like Tiara ,Sutera or in future if got any cars with the name Diamond, Crystal. Never buy them. Bad history
with cars that has those names...

If you get Sutera or Tiara or those mentioned by other sifus not to get, u will end up paying more for the repairs than buying
a high value Kelisa.

Kelisa is more reliable, maintenance is cheap. I already bought my few months back, everything is good just mounting has to be
replaced and the 2nd hand car dealer adi changed for me as promised.

Car is real smooth, service also cheap. Take it for service, the only thing is that the brake pad is totally thin out :rofl:
So, checked everything, only Suspension and Brake Pads have to be replace. 90K km mileage. Timing belt is time to change but
has yet to change yet. Got to change soon.

Just have to check properly before purchase. Saw a few good ones in mudah, but bear in mind that 2nd hand cars is just too good
to be true that the appearance is as good as new...got to be careful and check carefully for signs of repaint.

Mind, I didn't notice until my mech friend and a friend told me it was repainted. That's why look so new.
Well, just the door was replaced before. But my friend told me, give and take, so far he service so many kelisa,
this one is the best condition one. :smokin:
tq SF..

agree with u.. Kelisa.. no headchee n reliable..
last nite, ive seen on the Sutera forumers.. looks there was more more problematic n this is a bad cars.. huh..thanks god for the searching..huhuhu.. definitely the Sutera was already kick from my 2nd car list.......:wavey:

so,back to Kelisa.. how much the 2001 Kelisa ya? anyboby WTS murah2 for me? i love this little car but hate the pricess........