• perodua kenari 1.0 (a) 2001/2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
RM450+ Per month, we take 5 years loan for my gf's Kelisa :smile:
Downpayment around RM4K

Safer than kancil ma :biggrin: Kancil seems more problems than kelisa right? But if u really looking for cheaper one,
got a lady friend plan to sell her Kelisa, not sure how much but should be 2003 model. Shouldn't be more than 15K i think.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yeah actually there are a lot of 2nd hand Kelisa for sale. Went to a few 2nd hand car dealers around KL/Batu Caves/Selayang.
You got to do a thorough check...seen a few not really good and never believe what the salesman says...they are "SALESMAN"

Keep saying good, especially those who ask u to pay for deposit 1st before you can test drive. I ask him, what if I test drive
the car and got problem? Oh that one no problem, if you're not happy with the car, we will repair whatever thing that u
think needed to repair or just refund to you...(You wish?) Don't ever think of getting the deposit back after testing the car
and knowing its not good. Is either u buy the car or ur forgo the deposit of RM500.

So, went to a few until I found one at batu caves which I see is not bad. Bought it at RM24,500 year 2006. Price RM26,500. Condition as good as new. Tested the car, when put on reverse gear, car vibrates badly, but that he already told us even before I tested the car.

He told me everything is good condition except mounting will change, and he will get it done for me if I really want the car. Still,
I did a thorough check myself.

Anyway, there is a section at in Motor Trader where it gives u advice on what to look out for when buying a 2nd hand car. May be u
can have a look at that section. It was my 1st time getting a 2nd hand car, most advice i got from my good friends in ZTH.

:smile:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
willing buyer willing seller, actually its quite safe if u bring along a mechanic to view the car. price is more or less very open now with mudah & motortrader to compare...so the most importantly is to buy a good car...don mind buying it a little bit more expensive if yr mech says its good....
to me, choice would be kenari...more spacious and comfortable...kelisa would be second choice, no doubt its more popular but small n compact...sometimes bit too small if carry passengers....engine is the same...maintenance same...price wise, kenari bit more cheaper...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Want any 2nd hand cars may also check with EvoZ bro. He can source it for u :smile:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
willing buyer willing seller, actually its quite safe if u bring along a mechanic to view the car. price is more or less very open now with mudah & motortrader to compare...so the most importantly is to buy a good car...don mind buying it a little bit more expensive if yr mech says its good....
to me, choice would be kenari...more spacious and comfortable...kelisa would be second choice, no doubt its more popular but small n compact...sometimes bit too small if carry passengers....engine is the same...maintenance same...price wise, kenari bit more cheaper...
You are right bro evo, kenari is more spacious, even big boxes can go in...
More practical....
Same economy....
Finally more and more people are chosing kenari....
Vote for KENARI!!!:driver:

Mie VR4

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Ipoh
thanks for u all advises..

nearby, i plan kelisa.. but look at for the prices.. i think it getting worse to spent rm15k plus plus something for a cash just for a second car.. kelisa prices is quite expensive la.. right?

how about Naza Sutera 1.1? but its come manual trans.. and the prices is below 10k.. i think its good for the 2nd car choice..
anybody know about sutera? maintainance??

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
thanks for u all advises..

nearby, i plan kelisa.. but look at for the prices.. i think it getting worse to spent rm15k plus plus something for a cash just for a second car.. kelisa prices is quite expensive la.. right?

how about Naza Sutera 1.1? but its come manual trans.. and the prices is below 10k.. i think its good for the 2nd car choice..
anybody know about sutera? maintainance??
Never touch Naza Sutera...
Can never got correct alignment...
Problematic car...
Cheap to buy...
But gotto keep for good...
Extremely difficult to sell later on...
Same category as Proton Jaguh,Proton Tiara....:banghead:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Sutera, Jaguh, Getz, Tiara, and soon to be Savvy.. lemons.. unless you want lemonade..stay away.

Mie VR4

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Ipoh
so, how about the maintainance for the Sutera? dammne kill or still be okay..?

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com
so, how about the maintainance for the Sutera? dammne kill or still be okay..?
Much expensive then Hondas and Toyotas... :afraid:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Cars with luxury item names like Tiara ,Sutera or in future if got any cars with the name Diamond, Crystal. Never buy them. Bad history
with cars that has those names...

If you get Sutera or Tiara or those mentioned by other sifus not to get, u will end up paying more for the repairs than buying
a high value Kelisa.

Kelisa is more reliable, maintenance is cheap. I already bought my few months back, everything is good just mounting has to be
replaced and the 2nd hand car dealer adi changed for me as promised.

Car is real smooth, service also cheap. Take it for service, the only thing is that the brake pad is totally thin out :rofl:
So, checked everything, only Suspension and Brake Pads have to be replace. 90K km mileage. Timing belt is time to change but
has yet to change yet. Got to change soon.

Just have to check properly before purchase. Saw a few good ones in mudah, but bear in mind that 2nd hand cars is just too good
to be true that the appearance is as good as new...got to be careful and check carefully for signs of repaint.

Mind, I didn't notice until my mech friend and a friend told me it was repainted. That's why look so new.
Well, just the door was replaced before. But my friend told me, give and take, so far he service so many kelisa,
this one is the best condition one. :smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Thanks to PHEV (Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle) lovers, Toyota starts testing plug-in hybrids in<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b> Japan.

Toyota has announced today (24 July 2007) that it has developed a new plug-in hybrid prototype based on the Prius and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience