1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
u can easily diy?

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
not really difficult, as my nitrous kit also can support co2 (co2 & n2o nearly have the same pressure & weight), just need to custom the fogger in front of the intercooler.
cant use wiper washer nozzle directly? erm..... will there be any danger if put inside the car causes any danger? heat by the sun when park unshaded?:love:

SubaruFTW

Nov 27, 2012
Miri
one thing is dangerous if using NOS in a stock NA engine. Cause I seen a lot of car company keep making manifold that does not look like metal but more of a plastic type. I mean not the weak and useless plastic. What I'm saying is, when you use NOS, a lot of oxygen will inside the intake manifold and if the pressure is to high, it can blow the manifold leaving a crack. And like what all the people comment here, is to expensive to refill and a lot of wear and tear. So is up to you whether you want to use it. Give it a try, sometimes installing new stuff and learning new things can help you in the future, but also there is a cost where you have to pay. hehe. Good luck on the nitrous oxide :D

aiM

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
Johor Bahru
www.geocities.com
cant use wiper washer nozzle directly? erm..... will there be any danger if put inside the car causes any danger? heat by the sun when park unshaded?:love:
cant, as the nozzle cant stand the pressure. we are taling about 1000 psi here. I think no, as the tank is under DOT 3AL spec and comes with 1800 psi burst disk. If over fill, then it can be dangerous.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

one thing is dangerous if using NOS in a stock NA engine. Cause I seen a lot of car company keep making manifold that does not look like metal but more of a plastic type. I mean not the weak and useless plastic. What I'm saying is, when you use NOS, a lot of oxygen will inside the intake manifold and if the pressure is to high, it can blow the manifold leaving a crack. And like what all the people comment here, is to expensive to refill and a lot of wear and tear. So is up to you whether you want to use it. Give it a try, sometimes installing new stuff and learning new things can help you in the future, but also there is a cost where you have to pay. hehe. Good luck on the nitrous oxide :D
that's why we use fogger nozzle, to control the nitrous pressure and power. Furthermore, nos can only be activated when in full throttle, thus making the intake manifold in vacuum pressure - negative pressure not in positive pressure

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
that's why we use fogger nozzle, to control the nitrous pressure and power. Furthermore, nos can only be activated when in full throttle, thus making the intake manifold in vacuum pressure - negative pressure not in positive pressure

negative pressure inside manifold.. outside is still positive..

the air outside will force their way inside..

this can be overcome with a proper CAI with air ram effect..

it's all about how u set up ur car :wink:

kyokonitori88

Nov 13, 2012
Osaka, Japan
I never heard even in the underground market that sell nitor oxide here in our country. So, I haven't tried that one.