Juke-R's Price Confirmed, A Price only the Arabs Could Afford! + Video

If the GTR and the JUKE-R were priced the same, which would you go for?

• GTR - Keep it Real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JUKE-R - Keep it Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

d4rk

Known Member
Jul 26, 2010
Johor Bahru

$590,000 for this JokeR, I mean Juke-R. And that price, as announced by American Nissan Vice President, David P. Reuter, has yet to include the local taxes! Looks like this built-to-order monster SUV could now be anyone’s, given that you have too much cash lying around.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

“We will make Juke-R available to customers anywhere in the world on a build-to-order basis. It is intended for serious collectors and investors who want to own a true original, an innovative project that will only be created in extremely small numbers”, the VP added.

Now, what do you get by paying that much amount for an SUV? The specifications are fairly similar to a Nissan GT-R, so let us take a look on some of the Juke-R's specifications, referring to the concept version that houses the components of a 2010 GT-R.

Engine – 3.8l VR38DETT twin-turbo V6
Power – 480 horsepower
Torque – 588 Nm
0-100 in 3.7 seconds, top speed 257km/h
Direct-Shift Gearbox Transmission, All-Wheel Drive
20” Rays Forged alloy rims
7” customizable LCD and dashboard lifted from the GT-R
2 OMP Racing seats
FIA compliant roll cage

Even with all that stuffed in a Juke, is $590,000 worth it? Converting it to Malaysian Ringgit, you will have to rake out at least RM 1.8 million to start dreaming about this. And remember, that has yet to include our taxes yet, which might pull the price high up to an unimaginable level.

Nissan Juke-R vs GT-R track test - Auto Express - YouTube

Here’s a run done by the guys at Auto Express, putting the Juke-R on a time attack challenge with the GT-R itself. So, would you prefer to get an SUV with a GT-R’s heart, or go straight for a GT-R instead?

Sources:

Nissan Juke-R Costs $ 590,000 or
Nissan Juke R Review | Car Advice

Attachments

paohyean

Known Member
Jul 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Unless one has a huge money printing machine, I'd say most will stick with the R35..
However, those with a darn huge money printing machine lying in a underground dungeon under the house, this is the car to get if exclusivity is a must..

For people like me only with a money printing machine in the form of a meagre paycheck, I'll stick with my Persona..

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
GTR anytime. even if I had that kinda stash, I would rather get an Italian supercar...and custom it if you want some uniqueness...

Nats autoparts

Known Member
Oct 18, 2007
juke r seems sucks...
the guy talk craps...
how could he compare a stock gtr 35 versus a concept car with bolt on race parts...
giving craps like its more stable and response at corner...
its loaded with aftermarket parts of course is fun to drive
what if r35 is loaded the same after market parts..
even better!!

and the time attack sucks too!!

tazmaniac83

Known Member
Jun 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
damn expansive..even arabs need to sell half of their oil rig for dis cute monster..hehe..i prefer r35 gtr,if i can afford one...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Price is way too ridiculous for a Nissan Juke-R. I could get a R8 V10 at 1.2 Million...or just get a Nissan GT-R35 at RM400K
and tuned it up with the rest of the cash I have...

Specs looks awesome at 588NM of Torque and 480HP at that size!? Damn!
The Juke-R I indeed love it but the price really put me down...

Seems like i can call it a Joker now instead...:frown:

Thought the price should be maybe slightly higher or same as the current GT-R35...:damnmate:

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
hahaha 600k dollars 4 this mighty crap,,,i rather buy the R35 n tuned it over 1k bhp n drag race with it every day

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i plan to convert my new inspira to evo x bodykits. Any ideas from anyone if i order the bodykits from the shop, then ask them to spray 1st, once they done then only call me come to fix. Coz nornally i saw is u have left the car few days at thier shop for them to fix....touch up...then only spray. Any bodykits 's shop can do spray 1st then only fix into car. Plug n play mah...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience