Installing NGV in the turbo engine

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

bujang_hensem

Known Member
Jan 26, 2004
Revolution3 haha now to old to join BB project hehe...now join NGV club haha....:embaressed_smile:

Bro currently my Wira already using NGV but the mixer type...that one cost me Rm3800...but it only for 4G15 engine...if turbo engine need to invest on the high end kit...of couse lor...using hitech engine so the kit must be the best also lor...my future plan to convert my 4G63T engine using the sequential NGV kit...but need to start saving from now....as far as ROI my current wira

Petrol = 14-17 cent /KM
NGV = 4-7 cent/KM

So /KM you travel can save 10 cent...

so for wira travel 40000kmX10 cent = RM4000...so with that travel distance you already save and return on the NGV kit investment...after that every KM travel can be consider as your monthly saving.......:tongwink:

maybe you guys can join our NGV forum to know more about NGV ,news and join the NGV club haha....

http://www.ngvcommunity.com/forum/

bujang_hensem

Known Member
Jan 26, 2004
Revolution3 haha now to old to join BB project hehe...now join NGV club haha....:embaressed_smile:

Bro currently my Wira already using NGV but the mixer type...that one cost me Rm3800...but it only for 4G15 engine...if turbo engine need to invest on the high end kit...of couse lor...using hitech engine so the kit must be the best also lor...my future plan to convert my 4G63T engine using the sequential NGV kit...but need to start saving from now....as far as ROI my current wira

Petrol = 14-17 cent /KM
NGV = 4-7 cent/KM

so for wira travel 40000kmX10 cent = RM4000...so with that travel distance you already save and return on the NGV kit investment...after that every KM travel can be consider as your monthly saving.......:tongwink:

maybe you guys can join our NGV forum to know more about NGV ,news and join the NGV club haha....

revolution3

Known Member
Jan 20, 2004
bujang_hensem said:

Petrol = 14-17 cent /KM
NGV = 4-7 cent/KM

no problem abas....i still there hehe.. but so slow now to lepaking at projet bb.. wah abas your wira cars using ngv loh... upload your wira pic here.. Abas interm of power n performance .. your wira.. 4g15 .. can u give review here?
Yah la abas .. next year petrol maybe rm2++ increase .. if still using at my 4g93t wah... so bangcrup looo... all time may ot money pay to car petrol.

Abas u do first to your 4g63t fighter..If running good inform me.. n we meet up tu see your setup ngv turbo ..

p/s offtopic.. abas can u give your phone number..

VF10

Known Member
Apr 28, 2006
selangor
high end kit RM6+++...??? aiyaa... but what about the gas comsumption on turbo engines.. ?

revolution3

Known Member
Jan 20, 2004
Last 2 day night i qso talk with my friends in amatur freq.. They said .. ngv can save almost 1/2 tank petrol for using .. that mint .. your many save..Because my friend is x taxi driver in klang valley . One member of my friend install that ngv to there naza ria .. They inform me. If using ngv gas the performance can reduse 7% from std performance .That measure true computer want install the ngv system. 7% u dont feel the performance reduse because to little .. But they ask me .. the performance can up again n better if user other ngv performance product.. Next time if i meet them . i want ask every thing about this ngv.. Last time they install ngv in serdang.. i not sure the workshop..

Bujang hensem .. if u read please respon about this topic.. any suggestion or idea bujang hensem aka abas..

A Post Every 5 Mins

As the topic suggest.. i would like to know the price in MYR and location where is it available.

CR1 USD399 MYR??
A4 USD320 MYR??

The seats looks good and the price is slightly cheaper den recaro's or sparco's.

For those which are using these seats... please leave feedbacks. Thanks.

http://www.corbeau.com/prod_index/prod_index.shtml
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience