increase the range of stock proton alarm

over

Known Member
do you guys know how to increase the range of ur stock proton alrm....I've read somewhere but can't remember...it can be done by extending one wire from the alarm....can anyone confirm this?? anyone knows how...??

over said:
do you guys know how to increase the range of ur stock proton alrm....I've read somewhere but can't remember...it can be done by extending one wire from the alarm....can anyone confirm this?? anyone knows how...??
that single wire is your alarm antenna dude... ;)

another method is to adjust ur remote... lastime i changed de remote LED to blue one... then later it became "short sighted" heheh..

then my dad open it up n adjust de variable cap i think... testing while adjusting... then can go far far liao...

i duno wor... somehow de range become very short after i changed to blue LED.. mayb de frequency range lari already....

then my dad tune it back.. then can go far far n press...

one more tip is.. make sure ur battery is storong enough.. weak battery give u shorter distance...

khguan said:
one more tip is.. make sure ur battery is storong enough.. weak battery give u shorter distance...

this one is for sure, higher power means further and longer transmission range.

where to find the antenna in waja? i couldn't unlock or lock from a far range. have to place the remote near the windscreen only can detect. i tot battery low, but after change oso same..

yalorr...me also....press on top front bonnet only can activate/deactivate alarm...anyways....where iz this alarm wire antenna for wira???