Idling Unstable with High Cams

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Adj Cam pulley wont help much

speedz1665 said:
wei kunji, i sold them to etk2003 remeber...aiyo now need to go buy again...
Speedz wasssup...

Adj Cam Pulley wont help much with high lift and duration cams. I hope you have upgraded your valve springs too. :rolleyes: Management?

I have crazy friends that have resorted to full standalone management to try to solve that but still some idiling problems occur. Its just a trade-off... you might have to live with it.

Cheers

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
OOps, just notice that its a 272 ... Yes, you might get away with a cam pulley and some proper setting. I had in mind a 280+ or even 300+ ... my bad

speedz1665

500 RPM
Aug 3, 2004
sei sei

sifu has spoken..sei lor....have to live with itler...

alurcard, next week yamchar since my car out reddy...thanks to u guys...

speedz

speedz1665

500 RPM
Aug 3, 2004
alurcard..now u tell me...ehhehhe..i might drop by peters place later...ehehe..ask his advice..hehe..curi ur mech...heehheh

speedz1665

500 RPM
Aug 3, 2004
wei...evo3 ler..where gsr can tapau...mine somemore stock with high cams only...apala...no wastegate all...no dsbc...no vr4 block..cannot boost 2 bar all ler..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey fellow forummers,
hv a story that would like to share with u guys. My mum's harrier nearly got stolen in Berkely/Eng Ann Garden in Klang around 10 am this morning. The thiefs ply the new security lock from the socket as I think they want to hot wire the car. The coin box was ripped from the compartment and around the security lock area, the dashboard was pry and broken, in order to get the lock out. The small little window at the back seat (left hand side) was broken to gain entry...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience