Idiot Drivers

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia

This driver .. Parking also cacat , somemore park at handicapped area .. *two thumbs up*

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
maybe orang cacat pakai harrier who knows

in my town there is a honda stream, whom the owner is really cacat, though it has a nice number plate AAT333, lol

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
16.12.10 / 930pm@ cheras roundabout heading to jln loke yew
this stupid spectra using rear white lights, it was really glaring.....i was blinded by it....
damn idiot...

17.12.10 9am@NPE
1.another idiot taxi driver suddenly potong my lane, when was cruising @ 80kmh. luckly my car got no horn. if not will horn kau him & give him the finger.

2. 910am
while queing @ the toll to pay, this black saga driven with 2 niggers cut my lane, never put signal & when i gave way, never raise their hand to say tq. f@ck u niggers....the stupid driver's mouth was covered with a handkerchief. wanna look cool kot......wtf man!!!.....

3. 912am
black myvi driving so damn fast like late for work.......zooming past every car....during the corner he bantai also. car looks like almost gonna terbalik.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
When thing that bothers me really...

There's a guy working near my factory and he's physically ok and healthy BUT....his car he put a "PEMANDU CACAT" sign at the back of his wiralution....what's that for? can anyone just simply put that sign? but the way he park his car is either double park, park between 2 slot, park wrongly or just park his car in a lane.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

There's a guy working near my factory and he's physically ok and healthy BUT....his car he put a "PEMANDU CACAT" sign at the back of his wiralution....what's that for? can anyone just simply put that sign? but the way he park his car is either double park, park between 2 slot, park wrongly or just park his car in a lane.
I think he is mentally handicapped bro by the way you describe his ways of parking his car. Which is why he has the right reason to put that sticker on. :biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i think he uses that sign for excuse mark for his idiotic parking style

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand

ErectileDysfunction is also considered a disability?

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

2. 910am
while queing @ the toll to pay, this black saga driven with 2 niggers cut my lane, never put signal & when i gave way, never raise their hand to say tq. f@ck u niggers....the stupid driver's mouth was covered with a handkerchief. wanna look cool kot......wtf man!!!.....
diddy supporters?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
that was street thug weh..report to police quick.... :biggrin: dun allow them roaming kl street in gangs

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
melacca car..must be rented/leased from there....or else they buy it from there...cash maybe :biggrin:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
apa melaka taiko...melaka saiko got la. pakai water pistol gun down can?

the way u describe the drivers n M plate summore...maybe MMU students. a lot of kenyan students there super rich.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
yep..agree..mmu nigger student drive like sh1t....so many crash in front mmu..yep..97% caused by them or they were involved... :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Melaka Saiko...:laugh: :rofl: :rofl:

Better be careful. He will gundown anyone he sees unfit :rofl:

pomen:
Most of them are sex maniacs...from what i heard especially from LimKokWing ones..

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
All i can say is...more and more road hoggers in KL...it's like they never knew the rules !
people gave them right signal, high beam...the simply ignore it...still hoggin the right lane...
changed to a blardy loud horn...sometimes not working...haiyaa...kan*e !

reminds me of this...

where to get a sticker that says...

"Horn not working ?
Watch out for finger ! "

:D :D

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
All i can say is...more and more road hoggers in KL...it's like they never knew the rules !
people gave them right signal, high beam...the simply ignore it...still hoggin the right lane...

reminds me of this...

"Horn not working ?
Watch out for finger ! "

Hey, i saw that sticker before on one car...they really sell that bro :rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

reminds me of this...

"Horn not working ?
Watch out for finger ! "

haha, yeah, havent seen that sticker in a while........was famous 2-3 yrs back

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
for some ppl...i wanna print "I didn't take the OPTIONAL signal lamp function"

...n stick with permanent 3m VHB adhesive on their bumper.

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009

maybe some of his "body parts" is abnormal leh...we cant seee..

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Beware Of Tourist Bus / Bas Pesiaran. bloody bugger bus bearing

number plate WQP8275 / WGP8275

is a fucking coward. hit my side mirror till it snap off. simply said im at fault & lets go to balai polis & ran off. fucking coward, if i spot that MOFO i'll teach this MOFO a lesson. till now polis said that retard never go balai.

if any of you ever encounter this bus persiaran bearing that number. be aware this nut job simply hit & run. ( i snap a photo of that twart runaway. photo blurry, gonna fix that soon & upload )

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company has managed to themselves listed as one of Forbes Magazine's America’s most reputable companies, placing 26th on the magazine’s seventh annual ranking of corporate reputation in the United States, gaining 12 places from last year and becoming the only tyre manufacturer to have made it that far up the list in the automotive industry...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience