IDIOT driver covers plate number to avoid summons

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
by the way how long did AES summon arrive @ ur doorstep, mybe gonna have 1 soon.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

in this case, if my car is ol' enuff, i could have rammed him & make him pay for a total lost, if his car oso cannot move:mad:

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

must make the car cannot move loorrr, than take picture, if not he change plate no right after he ran away then u cannot make police report loorr, if not u want to summon ownself aahhh:hmmmm:
easy to immobilized his car, just ram at front tyre area..sure wont be able to move if hit
hard enough and at the right spot.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
by the way how long did AES summon arrive @ ur doorstep, mybe gonna have 1 soon.
I thought it has been put on hold?

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

easy to immobilized his car, just ram at front tyre area..sure wont be able to move if hit
hard enough and at the right spot.
My friend just inform kena bang by taxi on the front wheel. Still can drive but steering pointing 45 degree right to go straight.....:rolleyes:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Hi SF, if the imposter car were involved in serious crime and you couldn't prove your whereabouts you are in deep shit.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hi SF, if the imposter car were involved in serious crime and you couldn't prove your whereabouts you are in deep shit.
Shit...will change my number plate to another font type then, since is cracked anyway.
At least not so obvious for the imposter if he happen to see me and sped off...

Not sure if he is using other number plates now. Front number plate is my number plate,
rear is another different number plate.

Is a man around late 40's front slightly bald and wearing specs.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

I thought it has been put on hold?

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

My friend just inform kena bang by taxi on the front wheel. Still can drive but steering pointing 45 degree right to go straight.....:rolleyes:
Then need to knock which part only can immobilize him? :rofl: Cuz i have seen a car have damage at the front tyre couldnt move cuz tyres too close with the fenders...scrubbing.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Shit...will change my number plate to another font type then, since is cracked anyway.
At least not so obvious for the imposter if he happen to see me and sped off...

Not sure if he is using other number plates now. Front number plate is my number plate,
rear is another different number plate.

Is a man around late 40's front slightly bald and wearing specs.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Then need to knock which part only can immobilize him? :rofl: Cuz i have seen a car have damage at the front tyre couldnt move cuz tyres too close with the fenders...scrubbing.
Different fonts of no use, as they only will mark down the number...

Front and rear different number? Wah! like that also can ah? He will get 2 innocent persons involved now...:mad:

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Yah! never thought of that. Summons are chicken feed compared to this....:smokin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Congrats btw!

And how'd you find that fellas house address? You tailed him back home?
Well initially someone can't remember who initially spotted but we weren't convinced and dismissed it as being a mistake. Probably close to a year between first sighting and the end of the matter btw because it was something mentioned in passing so we didn't take it seriously.

Then my driver actually saw the car passing in opposite direction one day. Not too long after that the car was filling up at Petronas opposite Mint Hotel and my relative happened to be at the next petrol pump.

Oh well people make mistakes.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Pimpin, don't suppose you've followed up to double check that the lowlife isn't doing it again?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Different fonts of no use, as they only will mark down the number...

Front and rear different number? Wah! like that also can ah? He will get 2 innocent persons involved now...:mad:

Yah! never thought of that. Summons are chicken feed compared to this....:smokin:
Ya, front is my number plate, suspect either the rear on is his number plate or another
victim's number plate...I think alphabet same but different number if not wrong cuz I'm just
looking at its number through rear view mirror. So, not that clear...

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

[PIMPIN];1064276765 said:
Well initially someone can't remember who initially spotted but we weren't convinced and dismissed it as being a mistake. Probably close to a year between first sighting and the end of the matter btw because it was something mentioned in passing so we didn't take it seriously.

Then my driver actually saw the car passing in opposite direction one day. Not too long after that the car was filling up at Petronas opposite Mint Hotel and my relative happened to be at the next petrol pump.

Oh well people make mistakes.
Is a small world out there, that's why they say hatred and fights will not end till one is dead.
WE travel the same road everyday, we will eventually see each other again...

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Pimpin, don't suppose you've followed up to double check that the lowlife isn't doing it again?
Well now that you mention it, I can add it to the list of things that I will get around to someday LOL.

But I think he got the message plus we know his details, where he lives etc so finding him wouldn't be too hard.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody here in this forum ever experience car breakdown or car being towed? Share your experience, about the difficulties you face. If you had to get your car towed, what is the total cost you had spent?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience