IDIOT driver covers plate number to avoid summons

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Cheers everyone. Lets enjoy your Friday night pork chops at grease monkey girlfriends thread..:vroam:

CountersteerSan

Known Member
Feb 16, 2013
Johor
Cheers everyone. Lets enjoy your Friday night pork chops at grease monkey girlfriends thread..:vroam:
It's a pretty good suggestion, go infect yourself with some H-Virus there and enjoy the weekends :biggrin:

Btw, I do know some people who actually slap a piece or two of wet tissues on the car plate or glue some dry leaves on it to avoid kena saman.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
It's a pretty good suggestion, go infect yourself with some H-Virus there and enjoy the weekends :biggrin:

Btw, I do know some people who actually slap a piece or two of wet tissues on the car plate or glue some dry leaves on it to avoid kena saman.
wet tissue and dry leaves? That's pretty creative!

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
The authorities are NOT doing their job otherwise the real PGX22 owner wouldn't have this problem ,no?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
The authorities are NOT doing their job otherwise the real PGX22 owner wouldn't have this problem ,no?
that's what I said, but izso said I was too fast and furious..or was it long and hard? or maybe all of it.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
that's what I said, but izso said I was too fast and furious..or was it long and hard? or maybe all of it.
:thefinger:

There's nothing wrong with your opinions and you're both very right. However the TS is focused on wanting to find the sonnovabitch or is distressed with his family member being affected by the whole incident.

Show some compassion la.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
:thefinger:

There's nothing wrong with your opinions and you're both very right. However the TS is focused on wanting to find the sonnovabitch or is distressed with his family member being affected by the whole incident.

Show some compassion la.
Yup, if the Civic did not do it, then TS does not have that problem.

Wrong summon, not checking the details properly first, have always been a problem. Lately even AES summon was wrong. the numbers were typed wrongly and summon went to different car...:hmmmm::mad:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
For my case, I'm still looking for the car that has the same number plate as mine. Also a Silver Saga BLM. Met him once right
in front of me. I wonder if he realised he has my number plate.

Came out from my housing area. Once my mum saw it. 2nd time I saw it myself. My mum told me the time, i told her maybe u
see wrongly. But when i saw him, i turn back to chase but lost him.

After thinking of the summon I paid few months back where at 2PM on weekday kena summon in KL for beating traffic light.

I'm sure i cant be in KL at that time driving since im working and my dad cant recall so I thought it was him.

But till date i didnt see him anymore.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
For my case, I'm still looking for the car that has the same number plate as mine. Also a Silver Saga BLM. Met him once right
in front of me. I wonder if he realised he has my number plate.

Came out from my housing area. Once my mum saw it. 2nd time I saw it myself. My mum told me the time, i told her maybe u
see wrongly. But when i saw him, i turn back to chase but lost him.

After thinking of the summon I paid few months back where at 2PM on weekday kena summon in KL for beating traffic light.

I'm sure i cant be in KL at that time driving since im working and my dad cant recall so I thought it was him.

But till date i didnt see him anymore.
Wah! same make and same color, you chialat woh! like that. He run red light, and speed you kena the summons.....:mad::mad:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wah! same make and same color, you chialat woh! like that. He run red light, and speed you kena the summons.....:mad::mad:
Yes, that's why the summon I paid, could be his...:mad:

This type of ppl mesti ram him and take photo and send to police. Give me all the trouble
and paying his wrong doing??? :mad:

U want to do it, just do the hide the number plate device, dont go trouble other
people. This guy must have seen my number plate and car type.

Which is why he made same one as mine. The only way to protect myself now is change to
another type of number plate with different font. His is using OEM standard font type.

Still hunting him around kepong saw him twice in Kepong area.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes, that's why the summon I paid, could be his...:mad:

This type of ppl mesti ram him and take photo and send to police. Give me all the trouble
and paying his wrong doing??? :mad:

U want to do it, just do the hide the number plate device, dont go trouble other
people. This guy must have seen my number plate and car type.

Which is why he made same one as mine. The only way to protect myself now is change to
another type of number plate with different font. His is using OEM standard font type.

Still hunting him around kepong saw him twice in Kepong area.
Wah! like that must ram him with the Saga also, then make police report just nice. Two cars, same make and color and even number plate.....:rofl:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
The phantom car might be a total lost car.. repair and somehow used Supra_Fanatics Saga info to get new JPJ card... better go report police :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey zth forumer, is there any interior wrapping services in Klang Valley, Malaysia?

Looking to wrap up some of the interior dashboards, arm rest, center console with alcantara fabric.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience