How to increase the speed!

i bought the car on the year 2001..and i don't keep heavy stuffs behind la..only the tools...i'v tested with full speed but still around 145km/p...

i bought it around year 2001 (New)..i wil never delay the services also.up to date...mb i have to check the engine...u f any suggestion bro?

my car oso no pickup at all..., they said maybe coz my clutch plate kong..
then i change once... but still no improvement on pickup. sign!!!!
fyi, im driving plotong putra.

How about rims,are u using heavy rims 16',17' inch.That might be the factor.4-2-1 extractor gives better perfomance then the oem ones.I'm using in my iswara 1.3 and can hit 160kmh.Check ur clutch plate,tuning,timing belt etc....

putra no power? cant be la.. wat modi u hv so far?

ayobcode said:
my car oso no pickup at all..., they said maybe coz my clutch plate kong..
then i change once... but still no improvement on pickup. sign!!!!
fyi, im driving plotong putra.

First thing is that when you drive your wira at 170 it would be kind of dangerous and handling problem too... make sure you got pair of good condition set of tyres and brakes.

145 seem little low than expected... a wira can easily goes up to 150-160 without any mod ......maybe it just your car is heavier (lots of stuff in trunk) use of heavier and cheap quality oil ( such as 20W50 or such ...) and poor spark plugs

to get a higher speed, lighten your trunk first ... then get better engine oil 10W40 or 5W30 .... new set of plugs.... there you go .. it should get better now...

Maybe your speedometer got problems? Maybe u are doing more than 145km/h but the meter only go up to 145km/h.

I did too have a wira 1.5 auto 97 . Having the same problem as you. So I change to Platinum Spark Plug and then 10mm plug cable and my care went to 160. Using a 13 inch ori rim but changed to a better tire, Falken and dunlop LM 701 cause I want to make sure I have a better grip on the road... :bath:

Top Bottom