Hood Vents

greyrex

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Georgetown
www.teamcrx.tk
Hie bros.I'm planning to mod my current hood with vents.Any bros here know which shop does a good work?Thanks a lot.Cheers! :regular_smile:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
shops to recommend, i dunno lar... coz not from KL..
anyway, how u wanna mod ur hood??... something like evo??.. or mira style with air scoop??...

greyrex

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Georgetown
www.teamcrx.tk
I'm just want a plain vents near to the extractor area..something like the j's racing hood.Cheers!

ja50n

500 RPM
May 21, 2004
USJ / Melaka
Wat car u driving. i recommend just get a c/f hood wif vents lor. Don waste ur money go add vents to ur ori hood. It is not cheap doin so. somemore ur hood will be damn heavy if alot of the mud is needed to smoothen the surface. Also if the workmanship not so good, ur hood will look horrible. Thats my experience. hehe.

greyrex

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Georgetown
www.teamcrx.tk
Hie bro.Thanks for your advice.I'm driving honda crx ef8 but hard to comeby for a vented carbon hood so just get a local shop to mod some vents near to the header area.Cheers!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
i also looking for cheap cf hood for iswara... but no one seem to be interested producing it.... same goes for rear antiroll bar... no one seem to be interested to produce it.... sad sad... look down on saga iswara... sad sad sad...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
greyrex,

U looking for real hood vent or just the paste-on-top hood vent? if real ones, then there will be alot of work to be done. If paste-on-top hood vent, you can buy them from fibreshop. Sunway area may have them.....

greyrex

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Georgetown
www.teamcrx.tk
Hie bros.Thanks for your info.About the hood vents,i wanted the real ones...in other words...make some space or hole around the hood and put up some vents.Cheers!

supermotard

Known Member
Nov 8, 2005
www.gsmarena.com
greyrex said:
Hie bros.Thanks for your info.About the hood vents,i wanted the real ones...in other words...make some space or hole around the hood and put up some vents.Cheers!
hi all..

im from tmn sri manja (jln klang lama)
n ride a subaru antik.

recently juz bought wrx hood.

both hood in ori cond
n i want 2 custom the rex's hood (scoop n side vents)
onto original.

so, anybody can tell me,
which r the nearest place that i can custom my bonnet
(of coz good craftmanship oso)?

also the price budget

peace all!

ashabmy

Known Member
Sep 11, 2005
Labuan
www.cardomain.com
greyrex said:
Forget to mention...either in Sunway or KL area.Thanks.
greyrex,

you talking about a vent hood like mine?

I did mine at very reasonable price & very good workmanship. Unfortunately we are staying far a part, otherwise I would recommend you to my friend.
:regular_smile:

zerone

Known Member
Aug 18, 2005
Sabah
Where your friend location bro? Labuan or Kota Kinabalu? really nice air vent u got there....................

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
err... a question in my mind.. how if raining.. let say now raining season ... got any side effect to the engines??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Volkswagen Malaysia has just launched their brand new car, the 2011 Polo GTI. Powered by the same engine as the 1.4 litre Golf, this one has a supercharger/Turbo charger combo which is simply masturbation material for us gear heads. But priced at RM139,000, is that justifiable.

What are your impressions of the car and would you pay that amount of money for it? Seems a bit much as you can get anything from new Civics, to used Evo's for that price. But the 5 year maintenance free plan is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience