hondarians most problem...

orc3368

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
LEAKING...... why does the vtec switch area always leaks out the motor oil and why is the vtec switch seal always "putus"???? i really cannot stand it anymore spending rm60 every month just to buy that seal... and suggestions on how to overcome this problem????

crxr

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
No need to replace new gasket, just reuse old but use gasket sealant with it and tighten back.

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
i think it is the vtec solenoid seal. yes u can use back the seal but with gasket sealant.
common place for leaking is vtec solenoid, distributor o-ring, steering pump.

J101

1,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2005
malaysia
putus?

how can it be? unless the o-ring is squeezed tightly between the solenoid. or a "custom" o-ring?

chances of leaking is always there, but putus is something u need to be awared abt.

orc3368 said:
LEAKING...... why does the vtec switch area always leaks out the motor oil and why is the vtec switch seal always "putus"???? i really cannot stand it anymore spending rm60 every month just to buy that seal... and suggestions on how to overcome this problem????

orc3368

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
J101 said:
putus?

how can it be? unless the o-ring is squeezed tightly between the solenoid. or a "custom" o-ring?

chances of leaking is always there, but putus is something u need to be awared abt.
really bahhhh.... that thing really putus not custom seal.how can you make a custome seal where there is lots of bends...use sealant pun like no use few days only it be nice then back to it's normal problem..LEAKINGGGGGG......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys..i sprayed my stock rims...all for under rm40 only...check it out and give me ur opinion ok guys..i posted pics below

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience