Any hondarians working in Wisma Semantan?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

danieL

500 RPM
Oct 3, 2004
Anyone working in Wisma Semantan? I'd be interesting to meet up with you guys if you are around here.....

laming in office now.......

BlueG

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Damansara .. near Pusat Bandar Damansara ... I think ler ...

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
wisma semantan where about?? HP tower?? down there very hard to find car park plus.. food all paid in pound sterling!! hahahahha damn xpensive

BlueG

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Wah so expensive aaa. Nasi lemak 1 pound sterling should be equivalent to RM6 something ... wow .... If plus teh tarik then ... koyak ..... :eek:

PetrolHeaD

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2003
i study around there...still counted ka?

bryan u work around there meh?? ur car so striking how come ive never seen it there one??

danieL

500 RPM
Oct 3, 2004
HP Towers down here got parking, but its damn expensive....
the food is cheap lah.....but the place is damn smelly and hot
last time those who study in APIIT should know....

food pay in RM, parking pay in pound sterling!!!

mynnDAWG

2,000 RPM
Jul 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.worlddj.com
Alan SO4's working at one of the bungalow near shell ther...if u see one EK 4 doors black with 3007 plate...thats him...

need to go to HP tower soon...to update my ipaq lor...

danieL

500 RPM
Oct 3, 2004
yeah i know....always see his car there lah...

which ipaq u using? i go and check out ur car...ahha

PetrolHeaD

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2003
chait...then u come in here call dog's name for what? :p

mynn its 8007 la....u work there too huh? i got class from 2-6...no break...when u working fellas have lunch break im still at home...hahaha no chance to meet ler like this...maybe next sem my schedule different

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
mynnDAWG said:
am using h6300 series model....never updated before...one day need to go ther....maybe this saturday...but need to go to sunway to get my lips done!..ayaaa.
Eh Mynn, iPAC good eh ?? I'm contemplating either wanna go for iPAC or a notebook...which one u think I should get ?

PetrolHeaD

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2003
crower75 said:
PetrolHead....heheh u actually go to class meh ?? heheheh.....I tot u get all your lecture notes delivered to your house heheheheheh
pundeeekkk...bahankan aku eh....takpe takpe...jaga keta ko baik baik...hehehe:p

im 24 and still doing final year wey...must go ler....cannot fuck around anymore ler...especially when some of your friends are 1-2 years younger than you and are making big bucks now....aiihh stress...

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
PetrolHeaD said:
pundeeekkk...bahankan aku eh....takpe takpe...jaga keta ko baik baik...hehehe:p

im 24 and still doing final year wey...must go ler....cannot fuck around anymore ler...especially when some of your friends are 1-2 years younger than you and are making big bucks now....aiihh stress...
Dude, trust me...college/varsity life is the BEST time of your life....take it slow and easy and enjoy it. Making big bucks is nice oso lah, but whatever u earn, it'll never be enuff. The bigger your paycheque, usually the bigger the credit hehehe. Important thing is not to overspend on your 1st credit card. Use cash onli...no money...dun spend. Credit card is the main culprit on why so many young graduates are suffering these days.

danieL

500 RPM
Oct 3, 2004
mynnDAWG said:
am using h6300 series model....never updated before...one day need to go ther....maybe this saturday...but need to go to sunway to get my lips done!..ayaaa.
is it the h6365 model? that one about 2788........chun.......all functions also got!
pass to me ur ipaq lah...i help u do...... :)

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
crower75 said:
Dude, trust me...college/varsity life is the BEST time of your life....take it slow and easy and enjoy it. Making big bucks is nice oso lah, but whatever u earn, it'll never be enuff. The bigger your paycheque, usually the bigger the credit hehehe. Important thing is not to overspend on your 1st credit card. Use cash onli...no money...dun spend. Credit card is the main culprit on why so many young graduates are suffering these days.

ya lor... one advise for u [petrolhead.. who knows one day u got offer to pursue ur degree in state.. make sure u fucked up all credit cards in states... those JC penny....Walmart...Target.... DISCOVER.. CHASE .... Montgomery ward.. AMEX..CT..and not forgotten all american banks that provide CC facilities.. this one sure damn lucky if u got it.. then purchase laa what ever u want .. (eg. BOSE Lifestyle 24 home theatre system worth thousands of dollars here ekkekeke) .. n bring some cash back too ok... hahaha no need to pay.. they wont look up for u.. serious lah!!!

but pls.. dont practive the above thingy here in msia.. do it once u step ur feet in america ahahhaah

ps- this is intend to be a good practice of Mara n JPA student kekeekke crower is one of them ngeh ngeh ngeh

A Post Every 5 Mins

basically along the LDP, acting like gangster...and had his wife and kid in the backseat...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience