TT for zth's Hondarianssss....

mynnDAWG

Jul 23, 2004
www.worlddj.com
yup yup guys...think its about time that we organize a major TT for all ZTH's Hondarians (or none)....

getting bored and think the time for a major TT has come liao...all we need is someone to suggest a place...coz we dont want to put Burger ing Hartamas out of business like last time hehehhe....

superstreet

May 14, 2004
Ulu Klang
udengfahlawi said:
sounds good...some place with big parking space and least traffic jam...got aa place like that in KL?...:hmmmm:
there's a place beside mrr2, towards gombak, just before taman melati exit (petronas). New shoplots... got 2 mamak shop there + hj. samuri satay... nice place... lots of parking, your cars can be L-Parked in a long row (showtime!).. :wink:

amdfaisal

Bawah jembatan
superstreet said:
there's a place beside mrr2, towards gombak, just before taman melati exit (petronas). New shoplots... got 2 mamak shop there + hj. samuri satay... nice place... lots of parking, your cars can be L-Parked in a long row (showtime!).. :wink:
i know that place... not too far from my house hahaha. go there la... jimat minyak for me heheh

kuNyit

Jul 27, 2004
Moon
same as me ler...
amdfaisal said:
never been to a ZTH TT... looking forward to this kind of TT... want to see all the nice honda cars

digitalcom

Oct 15, 2005
Universal
any nice place near the curve?

EG8

www.surfer-girl.com
wah... melawati i know la...

petronas towards genting near UIA there i know...but the new shoplots?where on earth is that?

Aman Suria have a nice place to TT... but for KL dudes must be quite far away.

ace79

Sep 4, 2004
what about genting sempah, a LOT of parking space and "aggrasive" drivers can pek corners on the way there..

hkk79

May 1, 2004
EG8 said:
wah... melawati i know la...

petronas towards genting near UIA there i know...but the new shoplots?where on earth is that?

Aman Suria have a nice place to TT... but for KL dudes must be quite far away.
Yeah..Aman Suria will be nice.. I saw few time others car club was TT over there..

gunn

May 3, 2005
CRD's al-presidente has spoken...yeah crow...we'll definitely support....heheheh

Hey guys,

im not sure if i can fit a bi-xenon light to my w212..

and also how mch do they cost??

last question, any1 noe how to change the fog lamp to the led 1's? cause at mercedes benz show room it's a lot expensive

a picture to help out u guys to see if can fit bi-xenon