hks sqv2 problem

advinlkm

Sep 7, 2007
who using hks sqv2 blow off valve?got problem or not?when i fix to my 6a12tt when on air cond than test drive using gear number 1 than release back to natural the enjin will die off...u gut got this problem?my friend say is the sqv blow off valve problem coz the brand new hks sqv2 no adjustment....

Cow

advinlkm,

i think you can overcome this problem by adjusting your idling. set it higher

clanzkiller

Oct 31, 2006
zzzzz..
u try it without aircon first...
turbocharge car which cause enjin shut down automatically wit aircon and w/o aircon can be influence by lot of things...
unless u bought the imitate/replica hks sqv2 then sorry to tel u, lot of imitation sqv products having air leakage problem after 1-2 times boost..but if u're lucky then the BOV wil work like ORI BOV...

the car no need move also can test your bov..but if u wan it move also it's up to u..

and how many bar u boosting?

raja_emeperor

Apr 29, 2006
go an sell off your ssqv2, then go and find ssqv. if your prob start to happened after u install the ssqv2 then its that damn thing fault bcos no adjuster on it.

jinkl

May 22, 2004

clanzkiller

Oct 31, 2006
i used the specify bov for 1 years..no problem so far as max boost on 1.5bar...

brother

Apr 29, 2005
cheras,kl
zzzzz..
u try it without aircon first...
turbocharge car which cause enjin shut down automatically wit aircon and w/o aircon can be influence by lot of things...
unless u bought the imitate/replica hks sqv2 then sorry to tel u, lot of imitation sqv products having air leakage problem after 1-2 times boost..but if u're lucky then the BOV wil work like ORI BOV...

the car no need move also can test your bov..but if u wan it move also it's up to u..

and how many bar u boosting?
clanzkiller.....now day alot of imitation part is same like ori part ady.i also got sell the imitation ssqv2 so far i sell many dun have any complain from my customer for boost leakage.....but the imitation cant sustain high boost only.

clanzkiller

Oct 31, 2006
clanzkiller.....now day alot of imitation part is same like ori part ady.i also got sell the imitation ssqv2 so far i sell many dun have any complain from my customer for boost leakage.....but the imitation cant sustain high boost only.
the quality of current imitation sqv2 products i dunno d..i only knew tat last time i bought 2 ssqv,the old model which can adjust one and it is imitate...then 2 also useless one...

diff imitation country produce diff quality of production..so maybe yours is cannot sustain high boost but tahan lasak, but others all also don have..or can sustain high boost but leaking?don think got such thing

ps : i'm not pointing to everyone who selling imitation products regarding tis...i'm just telling the facts for me...and hope ppl can make comparision btw genuine n imitate products..i believe there are good imitate products out there...but for me i don dare to try it anymore :D

brother

Apr 29, 2005
cheras,kl
the quality of current imitation sqv2 products i dunno d..i only knew tat last time i bought 2 ssqv,the old model which can adjust one and it is imitate...then 2 also useless one...

diff imitation country produce diff quality of production..so maybe yours is cannot sustain high boost but tahan lasak, but others all also don have..or can sustain high boost but leaking?don think got such thing

ps : i'm not pointing to everyone who selling imitation products regarding tis...i'm just telling the facts for me...and hope ppl can make comparision btw genuine n imitate products..i believe there are good imitate products out there...but for me i don dare to try it anymore :D
hahahhah...... imitation and ori sure got diferent if u have money buy ori more better.heehe

mobb

Dec 26, 2005
im using ssqv imitation for almost one and a half year oredy
boosting 1 bar on e3
never got problem or any leakage so far... :)

Joeker

Walking Dead
Jinjang
Blow off valves (Atmospheric) causes problem because sudden drop in air pressure resulting in the air sensor meter to flood the combustion chamber with fuel (ECU reads WOT at O pressure).

To solve this, increase BOV spring rate (less opening, less drop in pressure) or use recirculate type blow off Valves.

Anyone know any difference between straight-out pipes and pipes with box?
straight-out pipes will be more noisy? or eatin more petrol?