pipes..

L2TurboFool

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Visit site
i think you mean direct piping which doesn't have any silencers and "box" u mean silencers?

if that's the case..

the direct piping will give you a significant amount of peformance increase,the silencers doesnt reduce your performance.

fuel consumption?not quite effected.

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
that depends on you whether u wanna add a box or not...U can also have yourself a CAT in between the piping too...if u want to, I would take that as a silly act, replace it with a bullet ;)

straight out pipes, known as tangki bawah goes under the petrol tank, so do u think it's noisier? With more fuel consumption obviously

Straight out pipings will give better pickup(according to JIAN HANG's Ah Wah la), while original route will give u a better end :lol:

happy moding though bro, everything is up to you, the best is u go and get some advices from the experts exhaust shop

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
i thought...
original one giv u better low end
straight flow piping giv u better high end??

this is what i heard from few ppl who changed their pipe..

mojotudam

Known Member
Mar 3, 2004
Visit site
what would happen if u fit a 2.5 inch straight piping onto a standard 1.8 inch muffler. this is on a gsr engine

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lol, it was just my dream. Can't sleep back after I woke up from the dream. So, i decided to post this.

I somehow found myself in the mids of racing around a lake garden at night with five more Honda's including mine. This includes a Spoon S2k. HAHA
http://image.modified.com/f/15595862/sccp_0805_01_z+spoon_honda_s2000+front_right_view.jpg

Two white Civic's crashed out. One turtled and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience