Help > Proton Satria 1.3gli (M) exhaust system

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Update us on it. Maybe can meet up and test each others car. :P

don't go overboard with the piping size my friend. remember everything else is still stock. going too big will slow u down instead.

Not slow la, just that your powerband will be shifted up higher range only.

Bro, SVDO self learning. No need tuning. AFR wont change like carbie cars. ECU will automatically compensate.

Besides, it's a standard car, and the standard intake it already taking in more air then the engine can use. Most modern cars stock ECU is self learning. No need tuning.

i also have a satria with 1.5 engine (carburator) with standard extractor , dun have a centre bullet and exhaust is look like satria gti muffler 1.5 inch but the problem is fc too high lor demmmm.. huhu. what must i done for my satria to reduced the fuel consumtpion ? 2 of my car also got fuel consumption problem huhu. my satria only got when END power..for pickup dun have bro

Change your extractor to 4-2-1. Single cam not much choice, either you want acceleration, or you want top end power.

What is your piping size right now? Your current muffler is it striaght or s-flow?

wad will be best piping size for my 1.3 gli

You can mantain stock piping, or upgrade to a bigger 1.7 external diameter piping. Choice is yours. Bigger piping will up your power band slightly.

ok i have done my car.

4-2-1 extractor mandrel bent , stainless steel bullet , 1.6 inch piping galvanize steel and straight flow muffler.

The thing is i have an increase in power , fuel consumption cant tell yet, still testing this. I manage to get the sound i always wanted , subaru style sound. I am very happy with the sound but only problem now is my car can feel the vibration all over. Is it bcoz 1.3 satria got no sound proofing ah bro. Now i drive damn nice sound , got more power but a lot of vibration , ears feel like numb. haha

I am planning to do my air filter next , drop in type but performance filter. I think its needed as i have upgrade my exhaust now need to do intake la then only balance ryt.

What type of straight flow muffler? If you use the cylindrical type, well you have to live with the vibrations.

Mine im using the big bantal type, very silent, no vibrations. Filter if you want, I have one drop in free flow.PM me if you are interested.

ravingill, i think you need to check first your whole engine mounting because it is quite impossible after changing all the piping system and suddenly you feel vibration all over from your car.

It's nothing to do with the sound proofing of the car, sound proofing is just for the sound, not the vibration..:driver:

By the way, is your new piping system can make your car easily reach the top? How fast already been tested? :driver:

Lol, when I used those small tabung muffler before, I didnt hear any rattling or squeaking noises in my car. I changed to the big muffler, I can hear everything now.

damone > well yea im using a big cylinder type muffler , its called raptor 2 inch inlet and 4 inch outlet , very nice sound but very bassy , my whole satria rear vibrate, i tot maybe my exhaust loose but its not , i guess this type mufflers are like dat , i myt change my muffler soon if cant tahan the vibration , il change to bantal type la , i was told that type oso straight flow but wont give that impact.

What brand filter u have , i wan k&n or simota. Got difference ah bro. mine is stock now.

Mrnazmi > Before i did my exhaust no vibration so my mountings are still good. I guess its bcoz mine is a free flowing exhaust system that has practically no limitation all d way from extractor to muffler, my bullet oso straight flow. The sound it generates is a rumbling subaru sound. Well overall everything increase, better pick up and acceleration more smooth, top end oso increase , last time 120-130km is pushing hard ready now gear 4 i can touch 150km easily , i am guessing my top end is around 180, but i will test after getting my free flow air filter.

Only fuel consumption im testing now, so far seems ok , but cant tell until i refill my fuel. Will update u guys.

Anyone interested in my muffler , let me noe, i myt get the bantal type la, but i will miss the sound :(

Last edited:
Mine is Ventos. Can search up on it. Green filter.

Yeah I do miss the sound sometimes, but when you drive long distance, you will think twice about changing the muffler.

Btw you top is 180? Mine can conly reach till 165 only. Lol.

Damone > well i check up on the filter and pm u if im interested bro , well i duno my top yet im guesing its 180 bcoz i was doin 150km/h at 4th gear , with my standard filter , gear 5 should giv another 25-30km/h la, i still have half throttle.

I envy you then. I still lose to a myvi in top speed, dunno why cant reach 180 also. Pick up lain cerita la.

stock engine 1.3 satria 180km/h? don't play around wif that too much my friend. and increase in power will demand upgrades in other areas like suspension, brakes and tyres. for 1.3 engine best is to maintain 150-160km/h max. i fully recommend steel braided brake hoses. u will feel the diff in braking a lot

i tried before my car 205km/h. car was like flying and not really sticking to the road evenly. dangerous! lolz.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom