H22a clutch.

Jun 6, 2010
Sabah
Hello evryone.
I have a H22a SV4 manual. Thinking of changing my stock clutch into Exedy 4 puck. Does it will give me a big difference if I still use the stock flywheel? If its okay, does it will give me a problem on installation? Or it is the same installation way like the stock clutch?
I know that changing the flywheel into a lighter one will give me a big difference but it will cost me a lot too :bawling:
Where can I get the Exedy 4 puck around KL?

Help me vtec master!
:adore:

YRvi

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
KL
I'm no master.

This is my experience. Ok. The flywheel part : aftermarket flywheel is quite expensive. Lighten(the stock) it would be a cheaper option for u. How much does it cost for the xcd 4puck? I'd go for the aftermarket clutches in ebay. you have CC, SpecClutch, ACT etc..

Nowadays it's quite easy to get information bout the products in foreign blogs/forums. just do a quick search will help u to ease the mix-n-match process.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
exedy/trinity are good will costs u slightly above rm1k.
can get it at most tuner/aftermarket shops but ensure its genuine.

of course u will gain more hp with lightened flywheel, but you're able to used std ones, but remember to skimm it 1st before installing the new clutch set, save on workmanship.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When most would celebrate last weekend with the F1 fever, the guys in Penang have their own ways of celebrating it. They had one of the largest car gathering in the country, featuring modified daily run cars. 23 car clubs have given their support in the event and many participants came from around Malaysia, largely from Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Ipoh and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience