GTR 35, best GTR but....

brands brands brands... our country is so obsessed with brands

i bet if proton made a car that is better than the GTR 35 with no quality issues whatsoever no one would want to buy it either

i would! But first how in the heck will they every achieve something like that :P

i bet if proton made a car that is better than the GTR 35 with no quality issues whatsoever no one would want to buy it either

I'm no brand conscious dude.. Just my personal preference, no offense to Nissan lovers out there..
Lets just say i'm a sucker for its 680Nm of torque when overboosting..

Thats bcoz Proton never give us nice price tag...so if they achive what u mention,can u predict the price?

Let's put it this way, once Malaysia open the market and join in the Free Trade Country, all the local made brand will be history!! Well, this will NEVER happen as that's the Golden Rice Bowl for "someone"...if it open up...you think the "someone" will allowed it to be happen?? Think twice...that;s why we been paying all those HIGH price for some car now a days....

That would be the KEY word ... :rolleyes::rofl:

If you want to date the Giselle Bundchens, get ready to pay Giselle Bundchen prices.

i want to date Giselle bundchens,
but i not willing to pay for her price

but i want someone like Giselles Bundchens
at least i can feel date her since after i date her,
sure i going to hump her since i already pay for it
and heard her scream when i humping here

:smokin::smokin::smokin:

since we are all greedy people, why not have a lambo, a ferrari, a porsche and a gtr in the garage with giselle bundchen, giselle bunion, giselle bunsen and giselle bunkum as our jaga kereta? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

on a serious note, majority of us would go for brand as we live in a brand-dominated world. there is no point asking a person which car he/she would pick. there is always a bias towards a certain brand, unless they can afford to buy all. that being said, the GTR may tapao porsche and ferrari in terms of performance, a porsche and a ferrari will always turn more heads while a lambo will scream "look-ONLY-at-me".

i want to date Giselle bundchens,
but i not willing to pay for her price

but i want someone like Giselles Bundchens
at least i can feel date her since after i date her,
sure i going to hump her since i already pay for it
and heard her scream when i humping here

:smokin::smokin::smokin:

Scary!

but seriously...if you want to talk racing heritage and pedigree, i think the GT-R marque has won more races than Porsche since its inception... although Porsche is famous for killing James Dean...hehehe

[PIMPIN];3801101 said:
I don't know about you guys but to me the R35GTR is expensive. If I paid that sort of money for a car, I would want to launch it... HARD!

How can you sell a car with 'limitations' especially if its a performance car?

If it's so mentioned that in the GTR manual that owners should not launch too much then is that a fact known at purchase? By purchasing the car are owners forgoing their right to sue or claim against the manufacturer? Buying a car is basically one party agreeing to buy something from another but in this case, are you told that "Hey, its wicked but don't push it too hard or you'll f*ck it up" or "No more than 10 launches buddy" :)

EVen some proton wira launch every time the gearbox are more even better then gtr.
For the record the golf gti also twin clutch system, why my friend always launch it until now never have problem(2 years he owned it already)? gtr35 not quite reliable even nissan have been spent so long to research this beast(more than 10 years) why le maybe economic recession cost this(have money to R&D the engine and the body but no money to R&D the gearbox could result this maybe la...). just my 2 cent :)

Scary!

but seriously...if you want to talk racing heritage and pedigree, i think the GT-R marque has won more races than Porsche since its inception... although Porsche is famous for killing James Dean...hehehe
better get ur fact right...
porsche is
-largest race car manufacturer in the world
-most raced marque in the world
-scored most wins in le mans 24h
-most wins daytona 24
-list goes on...

better get ur fact right...
porsche is
-largest race car manufacturer in the world
-most raced marque in the world
-scored most wins in le mans 24h
-most wins daytona 24
-list goes on...

But in the end file bankruptcy. Good car but bad business model.:bawling:

EVen some proton wira launch every time the gearbox are more even better then gtr.
For the record the golf gti also twin clutch system, why my friend always launch it until now never have problem(2 years he owned it already)? gtr35 not quite reliable even nissan have been spent so long to research this beast(more than 10 years) why le maybe economic recession cost this(have money to R&D the engine and the body but no money to R&D the gearbox could result this maybe la...). just my 2 cent :)
The some wira u mention is 500hp issit? Also ur friends Golf? how much hp are we talking about. My evo launch (uncountable) till date my gearbox still ok but if i go higher to 500hp i doubt my gearbox will serve me well. So dont compare. I would agree on what u said they should have done more on the gearbox. I have 3 friends in s'pore driving a R35 so far no complaints from them. I will update if theres any problems or things to take note.

I m pretty sure paying so much for a supercar and no realibilty........how the owner feels:hmmmm:

The some wira u mention is 500hp issit? Also ur friends Golf? how much hp are we talking about. My evo launch (uncountable) till date my gearbox still ok but if i go higher to 500hp i doubt my gearbox will serve me well. So dont compare. I would agree on what u said they should have done more on the gearbox. I have 3 friends in s'pore driving a R35 so far no complaints from them. I will update if theres any problems or things to take note.

I m pretty sure paying so much for a supercar and no realibilty........how the owner feels:hmmmm:

Wah,ur evo gearbox so tahan!!!I launch my evo several time and the gear loose maybe my launch tecnic no good.Sumore if the gearbox tahan,clutch plate oso tak tahan...

Nissan has tested the R35 over and over again on different driving condition but if you are getting behind the wheels of an R35 and your main intention is to break the tranny then you are definately going to achieve your goals regardless if its a GTR,FERRARI,LAMBO,PORCH or even a proton wira!!!

I think the point is that most cars have gearboxes that will stand abuse even if you increase the power. The new GTR it seems, has a gearbox that won't even take much abuse with STOCK power. Correct so far?

Top Bottom