• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
bro who ride is this!!!! feel sorry for the owner.. where the area bro

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
sorry for your fren bro!!! anyway i dont mean to be rude or heartless but wat ur fren wan to do wit it if he wan to sell the parts off pls let me know!!!!! very interedted in the front bumper...lookin for a standard wan.....

but they left a few things are bro front seat,, the ecu!!!! and is the engine still in there????

again sorry for your fren lost!!! dam those assh@@e....

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
hm.. theres still stuff they didnt totally strip... guess need it to be driven to abandone it.. if the engine still there.. can still sale off remainning parts n get bout RM7-8k

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
OMG, such eye sore sight..I wanted to get GTi but seeing such pictures and other owner's encounter makes me very scare to get it...but I just love the car.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
that sux man...really really sux... sorry for ur friend...sure heartbroken seeing this...

my friend's GTi oso just kena stolen sometime last week.... in taman tun

WHB 69 (if i remember correctly...but confirm 69 la)

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
OMG, such eye sore sight..I wanted to get GTi but seeing such pictures and other owner's encounter makes me very scare to get it...but I just love the car.
you can own it... if you take care of it like a little toddler n not letting it out of ur sight most of the time...

Jin_Jat

Known Member
May 2, 2009
Hometown:Penang
sorry for ur friend's lost bro...such an eye sore...sgti drivers please be careful, there's a lot of sgti thieves nowadays...

balgsr

Known Member
Mar 17, 2006
sory to your friend..but he still lucky..coz as i can see..still hev 70-60% parts of the car..not like other owner who car has been stolen..they live noting

@jib

2,000 RPM
Mar 31, 2007
All Over
TQ to all...

:burnout:

Btw the owner is the one with the red shirt...
Yes kinda weird the left the bumper...

BigBreastBoy

Oct 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
those pictures are so sad... my eyes hurt just looking at it.. sorry for ur fren's lost.. my stolen sgti a year ago maybe ended up like this in some area i guess.. fucking sgti thieves, i hope they die a horrible death!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I would like to weld a steel pipe to my stock cast iron manifold for an external wastegate.

I am in the northern region, please recommend me a place to do so as improper welding procedures would cause big problems soon.

Please advice as i couldn't get an aftermarket manifold and custom made would be too costly.

Northen region; Sungai Petani, Penang Island and Butterworth.

Thank you very much...

Please refer to the attachment, to the owner, please lend me your valuable...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience