Good performing automatic sedan that you can drive everyday.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i think it was a manual.... completely stock early batch, milage just under 100k (never saw it tho, so condition i dont know) sold to a dealer early last year... i was very surprised, was told the owner said, not easy to sell, nobody wanted his car for 50k and he just wanted to get rid of it fast
Blame it on the ridiculously expensive road tax.

possible~~ for the fun of it, right after i got my car, i walked into a 2nd hand dealer, asked how much he would offer for it.... he said 16k~~ wahh got a minor heart attack.....
Not only possible, it's 1000% confirmed ALL used car dealers like that! Last year or 2 ago got 1 guy sold his Mark X to a dealer for just 70k and then several days later the dealer put up his car for the price of 93k! Now also got 1 Evo 7 on sale by a dealer for almost 80k and apparently it was bought from a guy in one of the FB forum for just 55k! Want to make huge2 profit just like that only. So next time you want to buy from used car dealers keep that in mind and must dare to low ball them also. If you just bargain like 5-10k, they will give it to you without a blink of an eye already.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i think it was a manual.... completely stock early batch, milage just under 100k (never saw it tho, so condition i dont know) sold to a dealer early last year... i was very surprised, was told the owner said, not easy to sell, nobody wanted his car for 50k and he just wanted to get rid of it fast
That the problem, hard to sell and if keep longer price might go down further. Selling to Used car sure will be very much lower.....:smokin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
My ex colleague play with his 350Z for one year only, sold before road tax renewal. 370Z will be worse.......lol:rofl:
I guess my relative is quite loaded since he has been using it for like 7 years or more. Bought AT recon, converted to MT later. The conversion is like RM10k according to him.

350z.... owners nak jual also susah..... was told dealers not keen to take them in.... they offer around 40+k only.....
40k is like the price of RX-8 nowadays. :banghead:

Actually, 350Z is a good car despite not being very fast. It is a good cruiser and the exhaust sounds really nice on aftermarket exhaust system. FC is not as bad as Evo according to some owners that I met before. Just the roadtax issue is a problem here. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I can tolerate with 2.5 litre, what engine is it? It is the QR25DE used in USDM Sentra SE-R? The roadtax will be about RM850, which is ok for me.

Yes, i would avoid any over 2.5 litre cars, roadtax over 1k a year is not worth it, not to mention i have to pay insurance every year.
Not QR25DE but VQ25HR. V6 with 222hp.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I guess my relative is quite loaded since he has been using it for like 7 years or more. Bought AT recon, converted to MT later. The conversion is like RM10k according to him.
Loaded no need think loh! can even own better car.....lol

For us 3500cc will be RM4k plus just for road tax.....:banghead:

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008

40k is like the price of RX-8 nowadays. :banghead:

Actually, 350Z is a good car despite not being very fast. It is a good cruiser and the exhaust sounds really nice on aftermarket exhaust system. FC is not as bad as Evo according to some owners that I met before. Just the roadtax issue is a problem here. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Not QR25DE but VQ25HR. V6 with 222hp.
Er ... i just went carlist to check on the pricing for this V36, starting price is from RM158,000. Wayyyy over budget.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
lazy to go through all 6 pages, y not consider the Evo X in a couple of months time, now 2nd hand value bout approx. Rm128k.
Hi there, if you did follow my previous post of WTA: Owning a EVO VIII, 6uest and me both are manual kakis for EVOs. Furthermore, some EVO X drivers i knew of complain that the car consume crazy amount of petrol and its' basically very uncomfortable to drive to work, especially in traffic jammes. The SST gearbox jerks whenever in traffic and the car rides rough. That's why i didn't enlist it, i did sat in an EVO X before, its almost the same as my Lancer with GAB SE on, hard and rough. But EVO X is less bumpy due to longer absorber travel on the EVO X. My GAB SE has very short suspension travel especially at the back, think of changing it to F-Tuned or stock with lowered spring.

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Stock with lowered springs will give you a bumpy ride too. And it won't handle for shit.

I thought you wanted to leave your Lancer alone?

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Stock with lowered springs will give you a bumpy ride too. And it won't handle for shit.

I thought you wanted to leave your Lancer alone?
Well it depends your meaning of "leave it alone" ? My shocks were due for changing, so i just changed to GAB SE lo, i didn't purposely change it while the stock shocks were good. My brake kits too, the stock brakes rattle and discs are wrapped, so i just upgrade it lo :biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Hi there, if you did follow my previous post of WTA: Owning a EVO VIII, 6uest and me both are manual kakis for EVOs. Furthermore, some EVO X drivers i knew of complain that the car consume crazy amount of petrol and its' basically very uncomfortable to drive to work, especially in traffic jammes. The SST gearbox jerks whenever in traffic and the car rides rough. That's why i didn't enlist it, i did sat in an EVO X before, its almost the same as my Lancer with GAB SE on, hard and rough. But EVO X is less bumpy due to longer absorber travel on the EVO X. My GAB SE has very short suspension travel especially at the back, think of changing it to F-Tuned or stock with lowered spring.
im also a fan of evo's since young, but wife disagrees on buying any of those cars, she rather have a family car instead. before buying an evo or an STI, FC is higher than other cars due to the full time 4wd. but I told my wife I will buy an evo7 in the future.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
im also a fan of evo's since young, but wife disagrees on buying any of those cars, she rather have a family car instead. before buying an evo or an STI, FC is higher than other cars due to the full time 4wd. but I told my wife I will buy an evo7 in the future.
We both are really in the same boat with the wife!

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
We both are really in the same boat with the wife!
Somewhat similar passion, except my spouse actually supports and love the EVO :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai~! everyone~! i got a very very old car, it is NISSAN sunny 130 :P . this is very very powerless ;) . at the moment, wish to exchange the original B11 engine to SR20DET with turbo one :lol: . But, don't know it is work or not? and to do this, it is still can ride on the road like a normal car? what i mean is about the gorvenment site. it is approve or not :blink: ? please, give me some nice guides ~! thank you for your guys first~ B) !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience