..going thru toughest time of my life..anyone..felt the same..

koolspyda said:
ahem, satria 95, I :mouth_closed:
heheheh
joke saja.
I know you joking ler. :) but....
OOoooiiiiIIII.... she was still on the driver's seat la! hahahahahaha
What la hahahahaha
I never thought of it that way. hahahaha

Links,
No ler. Don't say like that ler. Johnson Lam also started a thread ma. And his thread is now ZTH's biggest thread. :rofl: hahahaha Usually, threads about girls and sex and...the occasional politics and current issues will attract lots of posts. Or is it that I'm not fully awake yet? ... *yawn*

PocketRocket said:
yes...God is good,all the time and all the time,God is good...
Yeah man. Let's sing some worships. Let's celebrate cos He has risen.

Celebrate Jesus celebrate x 4
He is risen He is risen
And He lives forevermore

hehehehe

Last edited:
satria.....ur both lucky that she's still in the driver seat.....
if she's no way to be seen or she's also at the back seat.....
than............errrr.............

jeSz-iNc said:
Can anyone guess what car i REALLY urge to get ...
from lastime....?duno?..find out the clue from hypertune my issue..I WILL GET THE DAMN CAR RATHER THAN HAVE a DAMN BF!!

anyone got that copy can scan it and load it?
i dun have that one :emoticon_U:

hey pocket rocket and satria 95........AMEN to that man......God is really god yar!!!If not we wont be where we are at now.

And to all, if we ever run into a dead end, and u feel that its the end of the world, remember that god will never forsake not leave u!

God bless all of yar!

Believe in Me(God) and I(God) shall open the floodgates of heaven and fill ur life in abundance till u cant hold it no mo~-i like that quote...makes me damn happy

ppl say,"show me and i'll believe"...
Jesus says,"believe me and I'll show you".

shit,

true life kau lui show......

Gambateh~! why not NSX????

where got tembak you? said you add oil oledi wut?
NSX...haiz...hard to drive in wet condition.....but looks cool...

I thought NSX to drive slow and show off wan? hahahaha Well, that's what I'd do if I ever in my life have one. heh heh heh

PocketRocket,
That's why la. You shoulda join us for TT the other night. heh heh heh

be strong jeSz .... go out wit frens more.. mayb u need to go for a travel, dont always sit at home... this is wat i did last time.. join more TT , bcos some guy can joke and talk cock..tat can make u happy oso...

haha....I think most guys talks cocks!.....but guys do get serious also on occasions.
But wolf.....that's basic instinct or u could call it predatory instinct for a normal guy....
gotta accept the fact and dun fall prey so easily....that's all....
cheers!

satria_95 said:
Cypress Yip,
I believe she's got the strength. Just that she's battling between emotional pain and physical survival.... and I can testify to that she's still got strength cos when she send me to my car that's parked outside (I walked her to her car inside the pyramid parking), she was doing some "tofu delivery" stuff at the pyramid car park. When we reached out of the car park, I found myself at the back of the car, on the floor. It was then I found out that even girl's have coins on the floor too. hahahaha

I thought you are the master of tofu delivery, how come your place being taken already?