For protection

Lord_darkslide

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
remember my previous post stated that proice taser gun that review in the hypertune is banned??? read this

mSTAR Online - mstar.com.my

read the 1st, 2nd and last paragraph carefully...

edit: i just browsing... pepper spray is seem legal...i saw 1 at ace hardware mid valley lasttime..

Last edited:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Stun guns are illegal. Just carry a Maglite if you want to bash someone's head in. Pretty effective and totally legal.

Or a gun if you have one.

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
[PIMPIN];2474848 said:
Stun guns are illegal. Just carry a Maglite if you want to bash someone's head in. Pretty effective and totally legal.

Or a gun if you have one.

So stun gun's illegal and guns is legal? lol.. jkjk.. We should ask all guys to get pepper spray as well. Learn kungfu to protect urself oso good :secruity:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
So stun gun's illegal and guns is legal? lol.. jkjk.. We should ask all guys to get pepper spray as well. Learn kungfu to protect urself oso good :secruity:
Last I checked, Maglites were still legal ;)

Guns are legal if you have a license and to obtain a license you need to fulfill one of the following:

1) You are a VVIP
2) Your job requires it (bodyguard, etc)
3) You have been threated before and made a police report regarding that incidedt and therefore fear for your life.

zeese5

Sep 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Kungfu moves also are outdated nowadays. Since dynasty ching,ming,whatever, the moves always the same. Nowadays, to
stay with the current lifestyle, you need a new move called bullet
avoidance maneuver :biggrin:

deadman84

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
get a stun gun for protection rm77 per unit im selling it

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all zth members.. do anyone know how to diy led tail lamp.. can do huh??? im usin kelisa.. Or is there any shop can do it..??:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience