Car Protection Needed

Steven Pheng

May 30, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys, newbie here.
Going to get my new car soon.
Heard that is a lot of coating available in current market.
Any recommendation shop to penang?

Steven Pheng

May 30, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
O? I tot is whole car one..i didnt know coating got separate out to paint, window and antirust one..
any shop provide the full car coating one?

I found out the are few ppl talking about car pro..look like not bad..car shining shining..

Jun 5, 2013
Penang
Hi Steven, may be you can try nano armor..
I survey around and I find out this shop coating product very good and can be apply up to 4 layer..Others only apply 1 layer.
My car coated at there 6 months ago..still shining and the water beading effect is still perfect..

Steven Pheng

May 30, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks leo8, already called to ask for details..
The package they offer not bad..for whole car coating(paint, windscreen + rim) and some more 5 years warranty..
Does it really anti-watermark and anti-scratch?Worth for the price we pay?

Steven Pheng

May 30, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
1~2k either normal or ultimate package for my civic..You can refer to their website nanoarmor.com.my for the packages they provide.

Jun 5, 2013
Penang
Thanks leo8, already called to ask for details..
The package they offer not bad..for whole car coating(paint, windscreen + rim) and some more 5 years warranty..
Does it really anti-watermark and anti-scratch?Worth for the price we pay?
Hi Steven, in my opinion I think quite worth for the price you pay.
i think their products do really watermark-free..so far none can be seen although i park my car outside my condo..
For anti-scratch as long as the scratch not too deep,
it really can come out as shown in their video..I do clean up few small scratch with wet cloth :P

Last edited:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
1~2k either normal or ultimate package for my civic..You can refer to their website nanoarmor.com.my for the packages they provide.
Thanks for the reference...

But then again 1K to 2K is about the cost of repainting the whole car already...

Hmmm.....

Must think twice before I decide ler....:hmmmm:

Steven Pheng

May 30, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Visited the shop, they explain and demo to me on the anti-scratch on the sport..
I got to say I am very impressed on that..the coating really can tahan scratch..

LesleyAprotto, ya you are right..1~2k is about the cost to repainting the whole car..
They explain that 1~2k if spend to repainting the whole car, we only get 1 layer of lacquer
which all the scratch will come back again after few month..and the lacquer we get might not be as good as original one..
Might as well, we spend 1~2k to coat it and our car will get shine always and anti-scratch..
I think decided to go for it and will let u guys know..i really scare those bird bomb and acid rain that will corrosive my car paint..

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Visited the shop, they explain and demo to me on the anti-scratch on the sport..
I got to say I am very impressed on that..the coating really can tahan scratch..

LesleyAprotto, ya you are right..1~2k is about the cost to repainting the whole car..
They explain that 1~2k if spend to repainting the whole car, we only get 1 layer of lacquer
which all the scratch will come back again after few month..and the lacquer we get might not be as good as original one..
Might as well, we spend 1~2k to coat it and our car will get shine always and anti-scratch..
I think decided to go for it and will let u guys know..i really scare those bird bomb and acid rain that will corrosive my car paint..
Well cars that I send for repainting got minimum 3 layers of laquer (under my supervision)

They spray each layer every 5 minutes interval....

Probably Fazidk can comment on this?

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Guys..I really like the service they given..See how shine my car is..I do recommended "Nano Armor" if you really want to do coating..
Its B E A U T I F U L .... ! :love:

How much they charge you?

Do they guarantee?

And for how long ?

Steven Pheng

May 30, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
LesleyAprotto, where to repainting got minimum 3 layers of laquer ??
My sis car want to go for repainting..Myvi..

The coating they guarantee 5 years and no need to go back for service like other coating center..
If anything they do help to touch up within the 5 years..:driver:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
LesleyAprotto, where to repainting got minimum 3 layers of laquer ??
My sis car want to go for repainting..Myvi..

The coating they guarantee 5 years and no need to go back for service like other coating center..
If anything they do help to touch up within the 5 years..:driver:
I think you can have a chat with Fazidk on your requirements...:idea:

His workshop is in Serdang.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Stephen and Leo : I have to say this. You two have very low post counts and it seems to me you're advertising for this nanocoat or something. Either you two are genuine customers and are very happy with the service or you're working for nanocoat and just faking it.

Either way please hold back your marketing because anymore and this thread will be deemed as a marketing thread and deleted.