Ferrari unveil new logo for 2011

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

A few months ago Ferrari got into trouble with the world when allegations surfaced suggesting that the barcode in its logo was subliminal advertising for Marlboro cigarettes; the scuderia's title sponsor.

Ferrari moved quickly to strongly deny the reports but the damage was done and Ferrari had to agree to remove the barcode. Now Ferrari has unveiled a new logo for all its team's attire and car branding for next year, and the easily recognisable barcode representing the team is gone, as promised.

However, Ferrari team principal Stefano Domenicali confirmed that the team name would remain as Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro for 2011 and that the team's current barcode design featured on the car and other team branding areas will remain until the end of this season.

The 2010 logo featuring the controversial barcode

Source: Autosport

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, I'd appreciate any advice give on a particular problem I'm having with my car. I have a 4G92 MIVEC engine (using standard 4G92P engine block, crank and pistons), using the standard air filter, intake manifold and MIVEC extractor. Exhaust is a 1.7" pipe from the flexi-joint right to the back, with an S-flow muffler (in/out 1.7").

Recently, I've been experiencing some pretty bad acceleration with it. Thought it was in need of maintenance so I got it serviced. Currently using...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience