FD 2006 - issue

Jan 24, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Hai there...new guy here.

mine ..2006, FD..need to know, what wrong with there issue?
already when to several workshop..but still having same matters :-

During morning warm up, the engine sound like - 3 cylinder, and coz vibrate the whole car body,
but when engine up, means the temperature medium hot, the engine, normal., its take sometime.. half an hour to run smooth.

already change :-
Spark plug all
Ignition Coil all
Engine mounting all
All rubber bush, connected to the car and engine

The thing yet to do, change the car.

and one more thing, need all friend help, can anybody let me know, which workshop been recommended in Kelantan area, coz.. im living here.

REgard
011-26008283

Stephen1978

Apr 22, 2007
Morning dude...
Welcome. Sad to hear bout the issue with your FD. If you don't mind me asking... Your car in no way was involved in the recent flood yeah?
If yes, it may have an effects like this. If it's not, please look into the cold start valve in your car. Older car used to have choke to assist warm ups. However, newer engines are fitted with cold start valve and sensors to auto adjust the air fuel mixture during morning startups...

Hope this helps...

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
i dont have fd..
happen to my uncle fd he told me change battery problem solve..something about oem spec batt..

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
that what my uncle told me..he go various workshop..due to 2nd hand car..still cant solve..
last choice go honda sc..pomen there check change to panasonic batt if not mistaken and like magic problem solve..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I'm not sure if the FD has the same setup as the old Accord. The accord TB has this thermolift valve that closes which makes the engine rev a bit higher when cold starting to help warm up the engine quicker. I'm guessing this valve is jammed open for you which is causing the bad idling on cold start.

Clean the TB completely and then try again. Pay attention to the thermolift valve which if I recall is closer to the driver side itself.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Maybe send back to Honda SC for inspection? Sometimes if cant solve outside, I think best to send back to SC.
Thinking of sending mine back to SC to check that weird sound in my car...not FD though.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Maybe send back to Honda SC for inspection? Sometimes if cant solve outside, I think best to send back to SC.
Thinking of sending mine back to SC to check that weird sound in my car...not FD though.
You send here and there, worse....:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car bumper has been rubbed against i dunno what and left ugly marks(see pic).Any ideas on how to remove them?
Anyway just wanna say good job to all the guys who provide tips n tricks in this forum.TQ.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience