Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Exhaust Smell in Car?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

FastEric

Anyone smell this before inside your car?

I smell this for quite a long time and my workshop can't diagnose it.

Anybody can help here?

Thanks!

Leaking exhaust can either in originate from engine bay or at under carriadge. Or both.

Leaking exhaust can either in originate from engine bay or at under carriadge. Or both.

Yup, can be engine bay also. I once had leaking exhaust manifold and everytime high revs can smell as the exhaust leaks more at high rev

Engine bay exhaust leak can be quite serious...because the air vents, (to the car interior) is nearby.

Better get the problem fixed. Carbon monoxide from exhaust is odourless......but highly dangerous if inhaled for too long, too much....(hint-hint) unless you wanna sleep forever...

Engine bay exhaust leak can be quite serious...because the air vents, (to the car interior) is nearby.

Better get the problem fixed. Carbon monoxide from exhaust is odourless......but highly dangerous if inhaled for too long, too much....(hint-hint) unless you wanna sleep forever...

Change the manifold gasket dy....:driver:

A Post Every 5 Mins

Anybody out there, Help!!!!!!

i just changed my vr4 head to a vr4 rs head. just thinking of a mini project, modification of cam. anybody with racing cam profile? that i can compare with stock vr4 with any performance racing cam?

i hv access with all the machining part. the problem is i cant found any cam profile in the net :( ....HELP!!!!!!!

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom