Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

exhaust piping

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

theorekz

500 RPM
my iswara currently running on LMST full exhaust system( muffler n the exact piping taken from LMST)...

if i'm not mistaken, the piping diameter is bigger than the ordinary iswara isnt it??

if i change the piping diameter to smaller 1... what will happen? I mean like any changes?

why would you want to change to a smaller diameter? theoractically the bigger the hose, the easier it is for air to escape, so you'll get a better exhaust flow from your engine, pick a diameter no bigger than 1.8" for N/A. becareful not to choose too big, cause hot air is lighter than cool air. so if the exhaust air cools too fast in your pipe, you get a backflow problem..

samrice said:
why would you want to change to a smaller diameter? theoractically the bigger the hose, the easier it is for air to escape, so you'll get a better exhaust flow from your engine, pick a diameter no bigger than 1.8" for N/A. becareful not to choose too big, cause hot air is lighter than cool air. so if the exhaust air cools too fast in your pipe, you get a backflow problem..
yea, and make sure you listen to the muffler when you buy it. ask them to test it for you, make sure it doesnt sound too crappy. i've heard many na cars using mufflers that are loud n noisy n they go "pblak" "pblak" "pblak"...

i wanted to change it to the smaller diameter cause i feel tht the speed of exhaustion is not fast enough compare to last time...

anyone to share?
thanks

wah lau!!!

i think there is a thread in here somewhere about exhaust and piping thingy's//...pls use search function provided to u..

A Post Every 5 Mins

Dear ZTHD members,

My car proton satria 1.6 black colour with plate number WHN 2881 has been stolen at pelangi damansara around 12 am to 6:30 am on last monday (5-Sep-2011).If any body has seen the car please inform me (019-3908078) or call the police.

Hope you guys can help, that was the only car that I have and really meaningful to me. Do inform me if found the car.

Detail of my car:
*Proton Satria 1.6 Black color with GTI Bodykit
*Crack at right part bumper (rear)
*Horizontal...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom