DIY Water Temp Gauge

yeewensmc

Mar 9, 2005
Cheras
Visit site
Yo bro theorekz ure driving a Tiara isit ? I also need some info for this cause everytime my car overheat it just show the red warning light. I already waste the money for the RPM gauge , cost me Rm30 for the installation. If can i also want to DIY ! :)

theorekz

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
hiztorikal.c.t.
Visit site
sorry bro yeewensmc, i'm driving a Iswara A/B but have a faulty water temp meter...

tht day the meter suddenly shot very high...
i really scared i'll burst my engine cause sometimes rev high la... hehe

anyone knows how to DIY?

thanks!!!

btw, nice to hear from u yeewensmc...

7jz

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
i use tiara too but the overheating light never nyala.
sebab after saya beli saya terus modified itu fan kasi on bila enjin hidup.
the advantages if you done this is enjin cool aje and air radiator kurang sikit sangat.saya usually tukar air radiator 2 minggu sekali sahaja,air pun tak banyak yang kurang.
the disadvantages is battery kena tukar sekali setahun.tapi ok la dari enjin overheating.

yeewensmc

Mar 9, 2005
Cheras
Visit site
Bro 7jz is too late for me to tweak the fan cause my car engine burnt out and the gasket melted. Now my car is still fixing. Convert to 1.4 engine. Saw ur DIY CAI as well , it was great.

Victa

Apr 29, 2005
Kuantan
hey i did it on my tiara its no a good thing to do...
just make ur fan on the radiator to work whan u start the engin then the fenn already starts to spin! its really helps did it on my tiara.. Newa get overhited!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is what DIY detailer do when detail car engine, just clean the engine.....:biggrin:
This was done a while back but did not post, here are some write up and pictures.

Use DG431 Truck and Equipment wash

Just spray water to engine to wet it, spray DG431 on affected area, brush with paint brush to loosen the dirt, then hose off...
Rocker cover....Before...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience