DIY on cars?? post in your Q?

admehdivkia

From Facebook
Jan 5, 2010
bro hanslin....
i bought evo booster brake and wanna replace it with my stock 1...how to do it..???
im using campro iafm...:biggrin::biggrin:

4g6x

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2010
negeri sembilan
sifu:adore:.. i need u help:embarassed:.. do you have air fuel ratio autometer diagram for my 4g15..
i really need you help sifu :bawling:..

tq :biggrin:

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
sifu:adore:.. i need u help:embarassed:.. do you have air fuel ratio autometer diagram for my 4g15..
i really need you help sifu :bawling:..

tq :biggrin:
:itsme: Let me know VDO or MMC?
:nurse:If MMC u can refer to page 2 of this tread!:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

yes im using EFI engine..i think it kelisa 850 engine..:biggrin:
kelisa 850!!!!!:confused:
:biggrin: Though L2 or L5 maybe carb......:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:nurse:check out on the bmp1! look for L710 that should be it.:rolleyes: Let u know a day or 2day to comfirm!:wavey:

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

bro hanslin....
i bought evo booster brake and wanna replace it with my stock 1...how to do it..???
im using campro iafm...:biggrin::biggrin:
:itsme: admehdivkia;4117862

Evo 123456789x?
Brake servo with master pump or brake caliper set?:confused:

:nurse:Item on top need two person!!!

:rolleyes:Confirm the part then i'll let know!:biggrin:

Last edited:

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
can i know, where can i tap digital speed meter in my car. which wire?? i use mazda B6T.
:itsme: dear subaruimpreza81;4117787 is hard for me to explain the proper answer to
u....:banghead:
where there are few type of model that will take me century to post it!!!:listen:i'm a slow typewriter :argh:

:biggrin:So to make this easy for everyone:biggrin::biggrin:

:nurse:Let me teach something easier.

1-Ready a multimeter!

2- Find out what type speed sensor pick-up point! Majority is speedometer and gearbox speed sensor.(see picture:rolleyes:)
Speedometer pic1 and 2> the sensor output is just behind were the arrow point, some u can see the sensor or just 2pcs (+)screw!!! :biggrin:One of it is output!

Gearbox speed sensor pic3> the output is on the speedo gear itself, is simple! On to IG, use multimeter trace the socket pin from ecu. Find the one that not (+)5v supply!!!>For 2 wire.
Find the one not (+)5v and strong (-)Gnd supply!!!>For 3 wire.

3- After u got every thing done, Dont forget to adjust the DIGITAL METER speed ratio!!!

:nurse:If your car dont have both:biggrin::biggrin: Ask me for plan B!:biggrin:

Hope this help!
HAPPY TRYING!

Attachments

Last edited:

subaruimpreza81

1,000 RPM
Oct 27, 2005
Ipoh
subaruimpreza81.blogspot.com
:itsme: dear subaruimpreza81;4117787 is hard for me to explain the proper answer to
u....:banghead:
where there are few type of model that will take me century to post it!!!:listen:i'm a slow typewriter :argh:

:biggrin:So to make this easy for everyone:biggrin::biggrin:

:nurse:Let me teach something easier.

1-Ready a multimeter!

2- Find out what type speed sensor pick-up point! Majority is speedometer and gearbox speed sensor.(see picture:rolleyes:)
Speedometer pic1 and 2> the sensor output is just behind were the arrow point, some u can see the sensor or just 2pcs (+)screw!!! :biggrin:One of it is output!

Gearbox speed sensor pic3> the output is on the speedo gear itself, is simple! On to IG, use multimeter trace the socket pin from ecu. Find the one that not (+)5v supply!!!>For 2 wire.
Find the one not (+)5v and strong (-)Gnd supply!!!>For 3 wire.

3- After u got every thing done, Dont forget to adjust the DIGITAL METER speed ratio!!!

:nurse:If your car dont have both:biggrin::biggrin: Ask me for plan B!:biggrin:

Hope this help!
HAPPY TRYING!

i use speed sensor on 2nd pic. how??

admehdivkia

From Facebook
Jan 5, 2010
:itsme: Let me know VDO or MMC?
:nurse:If MMC u can refer to page 2 of this tread!:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

kelisa 850!!!!!:confused:
:biggrin: Though L2 or L5 maybe carb......:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:nurse:check out on the bmp1! look for L710 that should be it.:rolleyes: Let u know a day or 2day to comfirm!:wavey:

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

:itsme: admehdivkia;4117862

Evo 123456789x?
Brake servo with master pump or brake caliper set?:confused:

:nurse:Item on top need two person!!!

:rolleyes:Confirm the part then i'll let know!:biggrin:
brake servo with master pump...evo 3 :biggrin:

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
i use speed sensor on 2nd pic. how??
:itsme: subaruimpreza81 as u using the 2nd pic item, u should remove the dash meter to find for the speed sensor! Pls upload a pic of your meter front and back, if u not sure which part to look for!:biggrin:

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
brake servo with master pump...evo 3 :biggrin:
:biggrin::itsme: dear admehdivkia for my advise, :rolleyes:u should go to the workshop to let the expert do this job because of involving your braking system!:biggrin:

As a reference:

Tool:
-8mm/10mm pipe spanner.
-12mm comment ring.
-1/2 or 1/4 auto handle.
-1/2 or 1/4 12" extension.
-1/2 or 1/4 uni joint.
-12mm socket 1/2 or 1/4
-pliers
-etc (if u feel easier)

-500ml of dot4 brake fluid.

As a guideline picture:
Step from picture....

:nurse:Caution for pesona(manual) and late model gen2(manual) where evo45678 is needed! See picture 4

Attachments

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
TO NEW POSTING! QUESTION AND PICTURE TOGETHER PLEASE!:biggrin:

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
:itsme:Happy C N Y to
everyone!
:party::party:

Q will be answer 15days from now!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wirahybrid

Known Member
Oct 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
wirahybrid.blogspot.com
hanslin, i hope u dun mind if i steal kenneth frm u cuz i've done this before. :biggrin:
kenneth225.. if i remember correctly, u'll need several electronic components like a dual op-amp @ operating amplifier (LM358), a 4017 decade counter (try to get the motorola-like in the pic or even texas instrument one) and of LED's la. so to keep it short, just refer this website http://www.electronics-lab.com/projects/motor_light/021/ to do it without hassle. hope this helps u 2 build the circuit.

next is fixing it in ur car. where u wanna fix it at??
1) in the cabin
2) in the trunk

for option 1, u cn tap into the power source frm ur clock. just use a multimeter to check which is the +12 volt input as for the ground, u cn just fix it to any metal part behind ur dash and by any metal part, i meant it has to apart of ur chassis to be properly grounded.

for option 2, just use the power source frm ur tail light, find it using the same way in option 1 and dun forget 2 ground it.

and one more thing, make sure u put some silicone over n under ur pcb to protect it and also on top of any exposed metal parts(component pins) on ur pcb and finally place it in a proper casing. finally sit back n enjoy ur hard work.. :biggrin::biggrin::party::pepsi:

n sifu's out there, if i've left out anything, pls feel free to add in details n correct me if i'm wrong

kenneth225

Known Member
Jan 17, 2009
hanslin, i hope u dun mind if i steal kenneth frm u cuz i've done this before. :biggrin:
kenneth225.. if i remember correctly, u'll need several electronic components like a dual op-amp @ operating amplifier (LM358), a 4017 decade counter (try to get the motorola-like in the pic or even texas instrument one) and of LED's la. so to keep it short, just refer this website Dancing LEDs to do it without hassle. hope this helps u 2 build the circuit.

next is fixing it in ur car. where u wanna fix it at??
1) in the cabin
2) in the trunk

for option 1, u cn tap into the power source frm ur clock. just use a multimeter to check which is the +12 volt input as for the ground, u cn just fix it to any metal part behind ur dash and by any metal part, i meant it has to apart of ur chassis to be properly grounded.

for option 2, just use the power source frm ur tail light, find it using the same way in option 1 and dun forget 2 ground it.

and one more thing, make sure u put some silicone over n under ur pcb to protect it and also on top of any exposed metal parts(component pins) on ur pcb and finally place it in a proper casing. finally sit back n enjoy ur hard work.. :biggrin::biggrin::party::pepsi:

n sifu's out there, if i've left out anything, pls feel free to add in details n correct me if i'm wrong
wah sifu wirahybrid the diagram so confusing haha.. do u have the real photo that can do reference? thx... and hor where do u get those electric parts from? :biggrin:

wirahybrid

Known Member
Oct 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
wirahybrid.blogspot.com
wah sifu wirahybrid the diagram so confusing haha.. do u have the real photo that can do reference? thx... and hor where do u get those electric parts from? :biggrin:
hmmmm, bro, i think if i show u the pcb board u sure go haywire 1, bt i'll still post it anyways. i did this in form 2 so the pcb design is rubbish and it isn't tht reliable to copy mine. btw, u cn get all the parts at jalan pasar. got lots of shops 2 choose frm or u cn order online fro www.farnell.com ...

Attachments

kenneth225

Known Member
Jan 17, 2009
hmmmm, bro, i think if i show u the pcb board u sure go haywire 1, bt i'll still post it anyways. i did this in form 2 so the pcb design is rubbish and it isn't tht reliable to copy mine. btw, u cn get all the parts at jalan pasar. got lots of shops 2 choose frm or u cn order online fro www.farnell.com ...
haha thx sifu wirahybrid,. i think i jst 4get about this diy bah... @@ those thing too complicated very hard to understand the diagram :confused:

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
haha thx sifu wirahybrid,. i think i jst 4get about this diy bah... @@ those thing too complicated very hard to understand the diagram :confused:
:wavey:Being busy lately!
Dear wirahybrid you are welcome to share! THANKS for supporting:adore:

No offense wirahybrid, dear kenneth225 u can try this:

LED light is a low voltage light 1.5v if i'm not wrong were it need a volume sensor board as wirahybrid show or u can go get one ready made at acc shop, or u can try using bulbs?

1 (For player only) Choose light bulb below 6volt +/-, tap it to the rear speaker wire (+) to (+) and (-) to (-).
Try with one bulb, turn the volume to your preferred level. Might need to change bulb volt to lower if the BLING not bright or higher if the bulb burn off!

2 if u using 12v aftermarket Bling! Bling! (additional amp) buy one cheap 50w amp of acc shop and see the picture.
Lower the volume on the amp before trying it! :listen:Bass give more step blinking!

Cheers, have a nice try!

Attachments

Last edited:

kenneth225

Known Member
Jan 17, 2009
:wavey:Being busy lately!
Dear wirahybrid you are welcome to share! THANKS for supporting:adore:

No offense wirahybrid, dear kenneth225 u can try this:

LED light is a low voltage light 1.5v if i'm not wrong were it need a volume sensor board as wirahybrid show or u can go get one ready made at acc shop, or u can try using bulbs?

1 (For player only) Choose light bulb below 6volt +/-, tap it to the rear speaker wire (+) to (+) and (-) to (-).
Try with one bulb, turn the volume to your preferred level. Might need to change bulb volt to lower if the BLING not bright or higher if the bulb burn off!

2 if u using 12v aftermarket Bling! Bling! (additional amp) buy one cheap 50w amp of acc shop and see the picture.
Lower the volume on the amp before trying it! :listen:Bass give more step blinking!

Cheers, have a nice try!
wah sifu hanslin this diagram very usefull thx ya.. will go get get some led from pasarroad this week:proud: thx alot:D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

is anyone own GSR CK type hving gearbox issue?
my gearbox always has choking issue when go to 3rd gear. Is the gearbox gong dy?

anyone have good workshop specialize in gearbox?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience