DIY on cars?? post in your Q?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Bro, I'm really interested in doing a ECU rechipping myself. ECU is from GER Libero GT.

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
Bro, I'm really interested in doing a ECU rechipping myself. ECU is from GER Libero GT.
:itsme: Dear speed2horizon, sorry that i cant help u with this!

Please let the expert handle it, before rechipping u need to make sure the mapping in the chip is suitable for your ride! If the a/r to lean also will make your ride faster, faster to go in workshop!:nurse: Best is to dyno it after rechipping. :rolleyes:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
bros and Sifus sekalian.. i wan ask how to take out my car dash board??? im driving a 5th gen celica... any pics will be helpfull.. like locations of all the screws and clips would also help alot..

joequah

Sep 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi.. I wan to install alarm system for my yr95 kancil.
This is the alarm that I want to fix in.

Punch II Pro Serial Car Alarm System 4043M

Main Features:
1. Lock & Unlock
2. Door Open Signal Lamp
3. Reset Button
4. Auto Rearming
5. Leaning Code
6. Mute Arming
7. Impact Memory
8.Brake Lock

And I uploaded the wiring diagram.

I heard that there is the alarm things on the passenger side box bottom. I tried to see but nothing. Just a few unplug wire over there.

The wire is not one by one. Few a them are connected to the white things and another few connect to the other white thing(you can see it often, that they connect all wire together) . And thats it.

There was an alarm system installed before. So maybe they took it off and i think mostly the wire was for the alarm(maybe).

So how to start ? Is it difficult ? Pls help. Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
I would like to paint my kancil bonet into matt black. Can you giv me some guide wat should i prepare before DIY. and i got alot of stone chip on it, so need to apply clay before spray (izzit call clay for those need to smooth the surface)

Omnipotent

Aug 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
wow...nice thread...maybe i can get help here...my perdana aircon console lights all died...i wanna replace them...can teach me the step by step (i.e how to remove panel, replace lights, etc.)?

Thanks alot!

nieerz

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
how to install dashboard lancer to my ride satria with diy .. if have a pic ..

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
:wavey::wavey::wavey: sorry to said, i'm to buzzzzzzzzzzzzy for a moment to setup a workshop!!!. But I'll reply the QQQQQQ as soon as possible...:burnout:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
*any other solution apart from changing whole meter set for auto tranny wira/satria??

-since the odomoter/tripmeter died....(while speedo still working fine)

*the main suspect was that plastic internal gear that connect the speedo to odometer....is there any replacement available for that gear??because planning to change it (DIY)

carneo

Nov 10, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
HI I would like to now how to change the illuminated light bulb for proton persona aircond knob and the auto gear knob, how to find srew or hiddend hook to remove the center console.

Tuanku.J

Aug 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi ,

1) how to install after market fuel pressure regulator in campro engine, what need to be buy and how ?
2) what is the purpose of having oil catch tank?..is it ok just to have small filter in the head cover ?

Sep 2, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi all... nice thread...

I recently found that some guys at PPEOC had their keyring mod so it will glow when the door is opened (like the ones in Waja).He also made it so that it'll auto-dimm.

I had zero XP in DIY, so how do can i do this?

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
bro hanslin,
want to ask where is the place can buy the spring holder? i had try to find at spare part shop, see a lot of spare part dun have sold this item.

Tatsumaki

Oct 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Bang Haslin, aku mau DIY my wira headlamp become smoke eye like those girls punya eyes, but how to remove it? some people told me that I have to remove both bumper dan grill, but I don't know how to take away the bumper.

So any lobang or any ways you can tell me how to remove the bumper? It's nice if you have some pic =) and also how to separate between the wira headlamp plastic dan cermin dia?

Thanks in advance, bro!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1st car is celica

they broke the driver side window, took the apexi boost meter n smart tag

Total Damage is RM1.5K

2nd car is kancil

just crack the window, F***ING bastards not sure why (maybe they wanna steal the L2 Seats:hmmmm:)

i;ve checked in mudah, all the apexi EL2s look like mine, how to trace???:mad:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience