1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
one of my friends called me early morning....I mean very early la

SOS

what....?mmmmmmmmmmmmm

hi car was knocked by a young driver who is scrolling on his mobile

i was rudely and widely awaken...as his NEW car just knocked by a very irresponsible driver

the day came and after the touch up paint is acquired

the two ding that caused him nightmare

bottom

i have done many throughout the years but not all properly documented...so this will be the guide for those of you who may want to save your car paint from repainting

Tools
Clay & Lube, IPA or Thinner, Compound or polish, Sand paper * if required, touchup paint *matching the colour code! smallest paint Art brush! Kacang putih and kopi O*******

******** it will take some time, as well buy some snacks to munch while doing & waiting the process LOL

Tips...
**do it in a good weather day! not rainy or damp day after rain...moist will contaminate your paint finish

Step by Step
#1 wash your car thoroughly* you dont want dirt to be trapped under your new paint
#2 Clay for contamination * is like putting alcohol swap to clean your wound before dressing with medications
#3 Polish or compound if necessarily - esp besides the wound
# 4 Sand paperif necessarily and repeat step # 3 otherwise jump to Step # 5
#5 IPA or thinner to remove all polishing oil or residue
# 6 touch up begin

** slowly stirring or shake to even out your paint..... make sure your mixture is correct...not too soil or heavy neither too thin by over thinner mixture

*** dip a little and dry the tip of the brushes
**** start to colour on your wound
****** sit back open your kacang and eat a few first aka insimple wait for the first passes cure aka dry
******* then repeat *** & ****

till the level is up to its original and you are satisfied!!!

Tips
You cant hurry LOVE! remember you need time to grow love

get a fine brush

pease view my chart

as for

tips
you need to do little by little overtime

wait for each level cure prior topping up

tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

glad to save another car from loosing the original paint

A good seed sowed ...a good tree wills grown over time..bearing good fruits

Do a good deed and you will feel good by doing SO!

Last edited:

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Fuh! Great job. Like that Paint shop going to loose business......:rofl:

Bro....many people suffer ED....so some smart the pharmacist creates VXXXX and businessman makes money

as for me, i would just like to extend my hand amd help others to joint the dots........

this is real from German forum

John
Posted 12 July 2015 - 06:04 PM
I have this problem on my new car, mineral grey. I wonder if they can be polished out. Anyone had experience with this before? I suppose it's too late to get any help

schwarz
Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:40 AM
same issues. SA said either to respray whole front hood (rm1.3k) or just leave it. if u want cement that small spot, it is quite obvious cos tone is different.

crusher
Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:42 PM
As per title, where can repair or repaint small chips on the bonnet of the car? Dont want to do re-spray whole car for cost reasons.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Fuh! Great job. Like that Paint shop going to loose business......:rofl:

Bro....many people suffer ED....so some smart the pharmacist creates VXXXX and businessman makes money

as for me, i would just like to extend my hand amd help others to joint the dots........

this is real from other forum

John
Posted 12 July 2015 - 06:04 PM
I have this problem on my new car, mineral grey. I wonder if they can be polished out. Anyone had experience with this before? I suppose it's too late to get any help

schwarz
Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:40 AM
same issues. SA said either to respray whole front hood (rm1.3k) or just leave it. if u want cement that small spot, it is quite obvious cos tone is different.

crusher
Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:42 PM
As per title, where can repair or repaint small chips on the bonnet of the car? Dont want to do re-spray whole car for cost reasons.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings!
I'm newbie in modification.I wanted to know about transplant and gearbox.

1.Izit legal to transplant Iswara 1.3M to 4G91?

Wanna ask u all,i want to convert my Iswara 1.3M to 4G91 Auto(No choice,I have to make it Auto) but as told by mech,the 4G91 gearbox won't fit in iswara without modification and even after mod to fit,it's not legal.So,do wira autobox will fit nicely in iswara and izit legal to do so?can i use back the 1.3M gearbox's pedals to fit in wira autobox minus...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience