[DIY] How to decrease engine bay temperature

Known Member
Apr 2, 2012
Nilai
ha ha ha...yes agree with you...
Anyway whose car is that...I want to rolling on the floor right now...ha ha ha...
But I saw before someone install at his Odyssey a scoop with double hole....so daring...

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
hello guys need to know can this spray can also applied to engine block ?

where can i get ?
i want to spray my engine block to flat black any suggestion how to make it ?

I'm already take out all the internal part so need advise what spray can applied for block engine need flat black colour

:hmmmm:
yepp sure can use 1, manifold is hotter than block maaa

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hello guys need to know can this spray can also applied to engine block ?

where can i get ?
i want to spray my engine block to flat black any suggestion how to make it ?

I'm already take out all the internal part so need advise what spray can applied for block engine need flat black colour

:hmmmm:
make sure the engine block is free from oil stain, grease or dirt. If not the paint wont stick properly and your spray paint will be a wasted effort.

Try engine degreaser. They are tough on heavy oil, grease, etc.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
make sure the engine block is free from oil stain, grease or dirt. If not the paint wont stick properly and your spray paint will be a wasted effort.

Most engine degreaser are petroleum base therefore you may need to use soap to wash the degreaser off also and then let dry kao kao first

Saring

Known Member
Feb 12, 2015
Kuala Lumpur

Most engine degreaser are petroleum base therefore you may need to use soap to wash the degreaser off also and then let dry kao kao first
Tq will buy engine degreaser this weekend, and wait for block coming back from machine shop after that i will start to build it back :burnout::burnout:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Tq will buy engine degreaser this weekend, and wait for block coming back from machine shop after that i will start to build it back :burnout::burnout:
Sent to machine shop, come back should be quite clean, right? If not in the car you can clean with whatever solvents, rather than spray degreaser. Just make sure no dirt and oil before spraying

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
or u can go to hardware shop & try to find water based degreaser, ace should have lot for oil & grease, its spray leave rinse method.