Diy Autolock

tks

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
USJ
Visit site
thank u bosS!

these wires i tap from the alarm control box right? will it mess around with the stock setup where when i step on the brakes for the 1st time after driving off (or after a door has been opened and closed) the doors will lock automatically?

thanks! B)

JasperSSP

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
tks, don't your car already have this auto lock thing? My sis' kelisa comes stock with it.

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Originally posted by tks@Mar 5 2004, 01:12 AM
thank u bosS!

these wires i tap from the alarm control box right? will it mess around with the stock setup where when i step on the brakes for the 1st time after driving off (or after a door has been opened and closed) the doors will lock automatically?

thanks! B)
Your alarm unit will have 2 boxes.

1 is to control the Remote Alarm, Alarm sound and all.
The other 1 is for central locking.

Tap from the central locking one.

tks

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
USJ
Visit site
Jasper:
goRt!! but its autoLOCK...when wanna un-lock to let ppl out very mar-fan. have to stretch my hand aAAAAaaallll the way back to the lock on my door and pull it up. tiring leh. :lol: i got too used to the central locking button on my corolla...when i got the kelisa i was poking around for it...ahahaha :P

johnsonlam:

i found the one for the alarm only, its the one with the antenna wrapped in heat shrink tubing right?? now where is the central locking one? :huh: u dont happen to know do u...where perodua hid it in the kelisa...

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Originally posted by tks@Mar 5 2004, 09:04 PM
johnsonlam:

i found the one for the alarm only, its the one with the antenna wrapped in heat shrink tubing right?? now where is the central locking one? :huh: u dont happen to know do u...where perodua hid it in the kelisa...
hmm.. Yeah.. I think that is the reciever.

The Central Lock module.. Some car hide it in the Driver's DOOR panel.. :blink:

]\[ickless

Feb 6, 2004
Hi to all electonic sifus out there...!!!

Sorry to bring up back this topic. Anyone care to continue discussing of how to DIY an Auto Lock system for 'ur car?

Actually, I had been exploring behind my Wira's front door panel and discovered the central lock wires. But there's a problem.. I only figure out there's only 4 wires connected to the central lock mechanism, tat is 2 black wire, 1 red & 1 blue..

As per mentioned by Master JL, central locking standards holds 5 wires which is blue, green, white, black & brown. The locking piston controlled by blue & green wire..

Whoa! I'm confused already.. There is no such wires mentioned by JL. I've tried to connect one of my central lock's black wire with.. Ah! didn't remember either the blue one or the red one.. The locking piston did slip down to lock! But then then it will slip up to unlock again. When I tried to connect the wires quite for a longer time, the locking pistons will keep slipping up and down continuously... Waah! Please sifus.. I really need some advice...

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
anyway..my autolocks is when i press teh brakes..
but recently..not working..dunno why..

jl ..tolong ya

]\[ickless

Feb 6, 2004
Waah... Actually at first, I was thinkin' to DIY that kinda' lock/unlock switch for my Wira. But then, if the acc. shop can do it for the cost of RM25... Should be ok ler.. Kinda' worth for the $$$... :D

Err...Ksgoh, mind to tell us where & which acc. shop tat u went to do the switch ?? ;)

ksgoh

1,000 RPM
May 19, 2004
Kedah/Penang
Visit site
i think can be diy....is very easy, me just lazy nia...somemore can complain if doesn't work....:D
actually my fren recommand me one...he did his one only rm10 coz he know the sifu there.....but never mind laa.....i'm not the sifu's fren mah...the installation comes with shorter ur lock switch too which wira has long lock switch...where is ur location?

]\[ickless

Feb 6, 2004
:lol: Haha.. Of course can DIY one.. But suddenly became lazy since u told tat the price is just around RM25... Hehehehee.. :D

Btw, i stayed in Setapak.. Emm maybe i'll try to ask some acc. shop nearby first, how moch they will charge for tat... :P

I

Indecided

yeah

simple does it

why don't you people make a autolock when turn key ignition LOCK then when switch off car unlock? Simpler la...unless u want all those complicated whatzitnots just add a couple of switches all over.

blackgenius007

Sep 7, 2004
afternoon just finish DIY where added a switch for lock and unlock on my kancil...

Share with u all which owned kancil....

just three wire...

corss GreenBlack & black and Green+lightgreen & black

blitztomato

Jun 6, 2006
for my wira is
1 black wire
1 yellow brown wire
1 blue red wire
1 lue green wire
how to find the lock and unlock wire connection wire

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I own a 2007 model Suzuki Swift (auto)...
There are many air compressor in the market nowadays...my question is...

1. Does using the air compressor improve the engine performance? etc faster acceleration...

2. What are the reliable makes and model? I've heard about K2, mini air charger, ssqv-type air charger...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience