Differences between K3-VE and K3-VET

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Search

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Actually Myvi acc compressor kaput can not safe.. need to change condenser, drier, and valve if not it will be like cancer.. if not mistaken coz my friend is a acc expert where he said possible coil (whole system) change will be much better...

After done, service it yearly.. a lot of people tell you no need service.. they are wrong coz they dont know how to service it..
change the filter every 3 to 5 months
add additive oil for compressor every year..
just that easy...:biggrin:
change which filter? Cabin air filter or the filter dryer

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Actually Myvi acc compressor kaput can not safe.. need to change condenser, drier, and valve if not it will be like cancer.. if not mistaken coz my friend is a acc expert where he said possible coil (whole system) change will be much better...

After done, service it yearly.. a lot of people tell you no need service.. they are wrong coz they dont know how to service it..
change the filter every 3 to 5 months
add additive oil for compressor every year..
just that easy...:biggrin:
When take out the damaged compressor and find that some parts have broken into small pieces it is better to change the parts mentioned, because the small broken pieces might be inside the system and might hamper the cooling system....

aHLengChai

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006

get free hose n pipe.. so make the convert easier from oem kenari to L9 compressor.. if not u need custom adapter rm70 per set

Last edited:

aHLengChai

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
mine stock factory kenari doesnt have cabin filter.. need to fit it byself