DC5 Advice

the double wishbone is only at the rear ....... and very seldom you hear the rear has issues.

it's more of the front struts which gives problems.

The double wishbones are fine.
In fact, if the front uses double wishbones instead of macpherson struts, it would definitely handle better.

DC2R is definitely a good car, love it til now.
But there's no reason to be so blatant and say DC5R sucks lah.
Your england sucks also no one says it to your face.

Last edited:
The double wishbones are fine.
In fact, if the front uses double wishbones instead of macpherson struts, it would definitely handle better.

DC2R is definitely a good car, love it til now.
But there's no reason to be so blatant and say DC5R suck lah.
Your england sucks also no one says it to your face.

You just said it to his face !!! :rofl:

to be honest .i think DC5 is not a really good car..
i do own a dc5 before and already sold it years ago.
what i said might offend u all. Dc5 members.
not to envy .. but its true.. no doubt the k20a engine is good. in terms of handling it still lose up to the dc2r. use to own it . power yes k20a is perfect handling wise ....
those who are drive the dc2r or own will probably know the problem occur in the dc5.. or it could be due to double wishbone issue..

just want to said dc5 sucklah... haahahahahah

yeah man...have to agree with you...DC5 sucks man...I also wana sell my car....

Yep... dc5 sucks!! thats why i never bought one!!
The fact that i couldn't afford to buy one has nnnoothing to do with it... :biggrin:

On a more serious note, the double wishbone issue has been debated for a long-long time edi la... the conclusion made in most debates is that the double wishbone really only makes a difference at the final maybe 5% of the handling extreme. So, mere mortals like you and me would never really feel the difference; as in most situations we would never really reach there anyway. And even if we do, it'll probaly be once in a blue moon. So, its really only applicable on extreme super-fine-chassis-tuning for track that the all round double wishbone will show a slight advantage.

prasath your time 1:49? then i'll go jump off the cliff laa woiii heh heh

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

siapa sebelah? NFS?

Last edited:
sorry sorry....

2.49....sorry sorry....

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

:wavey::wavey::wavey:
prasath !
hehe

I guess you have something to say right?

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

prasath your time 1:49? then i'll go jump off the cliff laa woiii heh heh

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

siapa sebelah? NFS?

Dont have to jump off any cliff...The one beside me was Malaysia Stig. He was doing 2.30 average.

ya, told u i'd drop by and say hi ! hehehe

and ya..timmy... :D we miss ur gay ass lol

wei prasath ur driving skill certainly improved man!!!!

the way you potong that FD2R boleh tahan heh heh!

heh heh ........ even from Penang, I heard that Hahf has modded his car quite a bit .......... :wavey: