DC5 Advice

This is funny

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ANgkQhJAqM0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ANgkQhJAqM0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hi guys... great to see you guys in HCOC track day... i remembered there was like 2 blk DC5, 1 blue and 1 white and 1 EP3... Whose car is whose??? :( sorry... didn't get to talk to all as was busy testing a new setup

Hi guys... great to see you guys in HCOC track day... i remembered there was like 2 blk DC5, 1 blue and 1 white and 1 EP3... Whose car is whose??? :( sorry... didn't get to talk to all as was busy testing a new setup

Black dc5 was prasath and hahf.... blue dc5 was fuazuri.... white one was azzad.... ep was me... kudos on a great trackday bro! car also blurdy fast!

Black dc5 was prasath and hahf.... blue dc5 was fuazuri.... white one was azzad.... ep was me... kudos on a great trackday bro! car also blurdy fast!

err since when fuazuri is blue? silap org kot?

you skipped work ka?

zk11 kot.... gua pun confuse! Sorry wei to those relevant...

On leave la bro... where got skip work...

BTW Chris.... the race simulation was da bomb!!!

Subcon... yep it was a rolling start. After start/finish line, staartooo!!
Got pace car and safety somemore. Then everybody was like warming up tyres of the warm up lap.

Snoop bro.... prasath got 230 toyols on his helang rs sukan!!

u the one who bullied me...

miahahahahahahhahaaha...

u straight line very fast la...

apa toyol ko letak hah???

toyol NFS (NEED FOR SPEED).

minivan: 230 toyol is nothing compared to 24-K toyol.!!!!:proud:

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

YouTube - Super 2000 R 4

Motorsport Is Dangerous

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

join the HONDA K20A owners group in Facebook.

My car nothing la prasath, u overtake me like i was a honda jazz man!!:banghead:

Wah... new FB group huh? OK, will look out for it...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom