Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
wat enjin is tis arr ?
look so weird wan
look like inline 3 cylinder wor :hmmmm:

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
i cannot understand these kind of threads.
post in DIY section, but just photos...
if u just wanna share something, just post
in Cars section ... DIY section is for u to post
STEPS in DIYing something.

CarroTT

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
can lar doncity,
tis kancil enjin got tebo ler.
if fit to a go kart sure fast as hell

mebi he wanna build a small lightweight buggy ferrari killer
can call it mini BUGGER :rofl:

he got a britool wrench ler, i always wanted a long wrench liddat to add to my collection.

cyrus chen

Jan 16, 2007
basically this is my final year project. emmm... is a 660 kancil engine and bot . using blow through system. and the fuel injector control by PIC,using mplab programming... as u seen in the pic.. the hardware part is almost finish.. now doing the electronic part.:driver:

SentraVIP

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
Ain't it a carburated system in ur pix? For a carburated turbo engine, u'll need a 'special carb' that can accept +ve pressure instead of vacuum, rite?

If I'm not mistaken, the Renault 5 turbo of yesteryears have boost running on carbs.

Another thing... U got a very simple and efficient plumbing, but u plan to run the engine without the aid of intercooler? You're not worried about heatsoak and possible detonation?

What sort of boost u'll be runnning it on?

What type of car this engine will be mounted on? Extra care must be taken into consideration in the mounting position since ur running it w/o i/c.

Sorry if my question sounds noob... I am one.

cyrus chen

Jan 16, 2007
Ain't it a carburated system in ur pix? For a carburated turbo engine, u'll need a 'special carb' that can accept +ve pressure instead of vacuum, rite?

If I'm not mistaken, the Renault 5 turbo of yesteryears have boost running on carbs.

Another thing... U got a very simple and efficient plumbing, but u plan to run the engine without the aid of intercooler? You're not worried about heatsoak and possible detonation?

What sort of boost u'll be runnning it on?

What type of car this engine will be mounted on? Extra care must be taken into consideration in the mounting position since ur running it w/o i/c.

Sorry if my question sounds noob... I am one.
the carb will run out of fuel when turbo kick in... that why i am using a injector mount ontop of the carb. and use pic(microchip) to connect to it, and by using turbo map sensor it give analogue signal 0-5 v, i convert it to digital signal using adc, and i programm the microchip using mplab to send out pulse.
microchip that planning to use is pic16877a

CarroTT

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
aiyooooo, got both carb n fuel injection :hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Don't you just love tuners? They take a relatively fast car, replace some parts, do some tuning work and turn it into some fire breathing monster that can easily take on some of the more established barons of speed. This is one fine example by Emotion Wheels. The German tuner usually only works with wheels and this is its second time branching out into the world of total...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience