Convert whole body to carbon fibre, where can it be done?

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
custome made for u alone only..means only one piece on earth...
make a mould specially for u alone....
u think cheaper or more expensive? haha...

Last edited:

'[00] TRD

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
i dun think it will shatter that easy i guess, coz there was one of the Jazz in their club had an accident near BU and believe me.. the condition of the car was really bad n sumhow his cf hood doesnt crack or even shatter as u all claims worr.. only a little bit scratches.. the car almost un-driveable alr,imagine the impact the front part havin??

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
race craft can do anything according to your want...
but thats up to ~if u willing to pay wat they want...haha....
they do CF product for various car...
they will large quantity each model (hot model like wira and civic)and sell it globally....
at least hundred of pieces to other countries every months....
and the price at 2k+~3k+ per piece....
u can imagine how much will they charge if cumtom make one pc just for u...
for example....i'm a fcking rich man...
i got plenty of cash...i walk into lambo or ferrari and ask them make one special model out...but just for me only....u tink ferrari will entertain me?
i tink its a "NO" even if i qualify to buy over that factory...:_: :_:

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
'[00] TRD said:
i dun think it will shatter that easy i guess, coz there was one of the Jazz in their club had an accident near BU and believe me.. the condition of the car was really bad n sumhow his cf hood doesnt crack or even shatter as u all claims worr.. only a little bit scratches.. the car almost un-driveable alr,imagine the impact the front part havin??
CF normally wont break easily....but dun comapre with those taiwan made one lar....those is only CARBON LOOK woowen FABRIC...cos 1k+ only...dun expect much la....
normally when accident occurs, while the carbon doesnt break....
most to most, the mounting brackets will break.......
but the badly bend resin will crack....its like kinda glass finishing layer ontop of the CF product...its look nice like clear coat....but its heavy...thats why u dun see
resin layer on F1 body shell, GT car shell or a R34 stock rear diffuser....
they seems being sand paper them away....but the finishing is little bit ugly to sumone out there.....
but i like that kind....like fish body....very shining and the effect is very lighten...hahaha....:_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Friends,

I want to install decor lamps below the car and need to route the wire into the car's cigarette lighter socket. Is there a non-drilling method I can use to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance.

regards
Richard
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience