Confused with DP0/AL4 atf

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Hi guys, need some enlightenment from sifus here.

My ride is with DP0 gb as below

Now, after doing some online search, I was able to obtain both DP0 and AL4 transmission manuals. Also from my online readings, seems like the terms DP0 and AL4 are used interchangeably as though the two are similar. But, after reading (more like browsing through) both manuals, I'm a bit confused as the manual for DP0 recommend to use Elf Renautmatic D3 Syn but for the AL4 it's Esso/Mobil LT 71141.

So, which is actually most suitable for my tranny and, not to mention, to our weather/climate here? Both are selling at around the same price over here so it's now up to which one is most suitable. I dare not go outside these two so, for now, no other ''equivalent" please (unless you have sound and documented TECHNICAL data/experience to back it up).

Another thing, below is how my atf looks like after the fourth drain/fill with Elf Renautmatic D3 Syn over a period of around two months. Am I good or do I need to do a few more rounds or is there something wrong with my gb?

Thanks in advance.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It has been a long and arduous process for McLaren to get their MP4-12C supercar into production but that time has finally arrived and while Chassis 01 isn’t quite 100 per cent, it’s done up enough for the team’s Formula One drivers, Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button to put it through its paces.

McLaren plan to build another 999 of the MP4-12C for this year. Power comes from a twin-turbocharged 3.8-liter V8...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience