Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

oh gopeng.... then did i know you or saw your car before?
wow you blown your 3S?! how come just use the single cam 12valve engine? enough for you meh? hehehe:biggrin:

oh gopeng.... then did i know you or saw your car before?
wow you blown your 3S?! how come just use the single cam 12valve engine? enough for you meh? hehehe:biggrin:

I think maybe you did or maybe you forget.last time i was using SuperCharged and often test with those guys at Puspakom.3S blown because of big turbo and low fuel preasure.Right was planning to mod 2ZZ with turbo combination.still in progress.If fail again i burn my car..

oh you join the 0-4 test at puspakom ya, i used to be there once.
wah turbocharge the 2ZZ!!! but it is possible to mount into 92 chassis or not?
which workshop bro?
dont burn dont burn, give it to me:biggrin:

7heaven .. yes it's possible 2ZZ in ae92. i kena smoke kaw2 before in sepang by one. i think mathan was driving it, and the engine has now dunno where..hahaha. then CKS also transplant another 2ZZ into a berger, and masuk kg gajah drag..super fast..!!

welcome uncle9..
another SE monster revealed...
hehehehhhee....:adore:
me just newbie...bro 7Heaven truly racer...
nice to know u..

7heaven .. yes it's possible 2ZZ in ae92. i kena smoke kaw2 before in sepang by one. i think mathan was driving it, and the engine has now dunno where..hahaha. then CKS also transplant another 2ZZ into a berger, and masuk kg gajah drag..super fast..!!

Is it white colour?that one i think is straight gearbox with engine tuned with performance cam.But block is unknown.

welcome uncle9..

Sorry to tell you but 12v IS NOT a monster.Furthermore 2ZZ engine + turbo kit is very very expensive.everything u change on that engine going to cost you thousand thousand 1....

really?! why this "keling guai" never told me one!! haha been long time no going to his place already....
how's the cost ya? how much will need to transplant the 2ZZ?
the 2ZZ is running the VVTL-i right?

welcome uncle9..
me just newbie...bro 7Heaven truly racer...
nice to know u..

aper la bro erwan ni, always kena i punyer! kan bro chang also here!:listen:
and my sifu mathan who teach me how to take the racing line in circuit, he was the truly racer!

Last edited:
Sorry to tell you but 12v IS NOT a monster.Furthermore 2ZZ engine + turbo kit is very very expensive.everything u change on that engine going to cost you thousand thousand 1....

wow!! means you are a damn rich guy lo!:adore:
those 20V kakis also spending thousand thousand on their engine:adore:

can i know how much 20V need to spend to make it tip top condition??

really?! why this "keling guai" never told me one!! haha been long time no going to his place already....
how's the cost ya? how much will need to transplant the 2ZZ?
the 2ZZ is running the VVTL-i right?

yeah, it's vvti-l. the challenge is to find the hafcut 1st...hahaha. my guess is 6-8k..depend on condition. then find your favourite mech in ipoh lor. somehow ipoh got many creative mech who can do anything. the berger i observed, the mounting still remain in ori place.

sounds like the half cut is hard to be found ya?
how about puspakom? 1.6L to 2.0L quite hard to pass right? if track car no problem la:biggrin:

Last edited:
Osarga Ah Choy's MR2 use that engine+custom made gearbox.Last time heard the price is 7k.What car is the fastest in Puspakom now?