Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

:biggrin:...err...where got ler.....

just that so long haven't drive..the car... rindu oredi ler....:adore:

come ler TT... thirsty oredi

hey.. want to ask you all la... i found a AE92 only 5 k.... but need to repaint... need to do some body work too (only about 5-10 % rust). Engine is 1.3 standard.. but almost everything was faulty already (alternator, and compressor KO). Seat also just 50 % condition only... big problem is door trim koyak already... rear light non limited... front head lamp need to change too... No sport rim.. abdsober near KO too...

So my question are... are it worth to buy? I do try at 4k.. but owner refuse...

what you still expext to? just 5k only, still not satify?
normally if at 5k you just can get the SE with year 1988 one, this one year 1992 la.

those things wont exceed till 10k what bro, scary tu!! as he said the rust just 5-10% only ma, seats headlamp tailamp, alternator and compressor for stock model also cheap only, total up aslo just around 2k to 3k
except he going to change the engine la, tu different story la.

Last edited:
those things wont exceed till 10k what bro, scary tu!! as he said the rust just 5-10% only ma, seats headlamp tailamp, alternator and compressor for stock model also cheap only, total up aslo just around 2k to 3k
except he going to change the engine la, tu different story la.

from the condition of the car, i think the engine might be abused or worn out.. but i might be wrong.. ape lagi, 4agze la bro! :biggrin:

what you still expext to? just 5k only, still not satify?
normally if at 5k you just can get the SE with year 1988 one, this one year 1992 la.

yeah.. it is 1989 year car... not 1992 car la.... or you got recormendation 1992 car?

Last edited:
current price is about 8-9k.. if u eventually buy it, i think u'll exceed 10k on repairs la bro..

let's do some calculating....

Paint - RM 1500
Door trim - RM 500
Body Work - RM 500
Headlight with grill - RM 650
Rear lamp (Limited) - RM 400
Pillar - RM 250
Seat Belt - RM 250
Side mirror - RM 250

= RM 4300.

Car it self - RM 5000

So in my mind is RM 9300 already... Anything i left out?

Last edited:
somemore u forget to calculate the alternator and compressor leh........

buy AE92 halfcut then u got headlight, grill, dash board and maybe seat belt oso and the best part is u will have 16v engine then u save alternator n compressor lo...............about the door trim go buy 4 complete set door coz u can save side mirror then all power window liau ......

wer u found it sco??

got pic?..it might if i could take windscreen lining..hehehe...

Got la... At kelantan here only...

somemore u forget to calculate the alternator and compressor leh........

buy AE92 halfcut then u got headlight, grill, dash board and maybe seat belt oso and the best part is u will have 16v engine then u save alternator n compressor lo...............about the door trim go buy 4 complete set door coz u can save side mirror then all power window liau ......

Engine i got already....
the complete set door, about how much ya?

maybe .....450-650 maybe only ........some more door teim red color want hahaha....now days hard to find GT door trim oh wit complete la

aiyaa..scomatic bro...
doortrim GT got ler...me got 3 set with me oledi...
the thing is..those rare item is not actually very rare ler...
not to say i can get those item easily, its just luck maybe..
still can get but have to be patient ler..:biggrin:
only times will tell..:hmmmm:

bro sco....wif rm5k on this market aa..u oni can get LE meh..this is SE..consider very cheap2 meh....standard ler..2nd item...somemore over 10 years car...need to REbuilt here n there..

For my OPI..its a worth car to buy....wif the calculation u have made above...satisfied meh..new paint, new etc...others part u can find..but body/chasis itself???? so take it...:rofl:

mod....chin!!!:listen:

come ler..tomorrow we go
planet hollywood
9 pm onwards... to see me bro performing for his band NISKALA aka Headwind... for a competition...come ler..we drink2....:biggrin:

bro burke..i'm oledi in k.l dis week got courses @ otel near IJN...other SE owner cmne?planet hollywood tu....a car like mine mane bleh masuk dat area wooo....urs bleh la...a real monster...hehe