Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

hi all,
iam new in this zerotohundred forum, stay at sungai petani kedah,
own se 1.3 ee90 1991 since 2004,
my 1.3 2e engine now 'makan minyak kuat', and last month overheat due to piping bocor,
planning to convert 2e to 4age 20v blacktop,
halfcut around rm4000 including rear brake, to all senior member, usually what problem i will encounter when transfering the half cut? (part/mounting not matching with engine/suspension/dashboard)......
need the blacktop coz last feb lost drag race to myvi at traffic light,
driven by a girl!!! hihi.

Planning convert to 20v BT???? heheh welcome2...should be no problem....but some advise here...u should find the mechanic tat have experianced in toyota...senang citer pomen toyota ler....heheheh

For the second issues...if drag i think u can win laa if using 20v engine...but myvi oso kuat woo...dont play2 if not so confidence....me oso having some bad experiance wif this myvi...drag can win but in highway...do no yet....as im drove 160km/h tat myvi still can play2 at my back...huuusshhhhhhhhh:banghead:

wa,..kete sapa ni?

DSC_0239.jpg

mmm..wondering y the windows r half open?hehehe..so hot kaa banzai??:driver::driver:

hahahah half open??? coz no aircond laa....all sudah bukak....ekekek

guane citer jik....bereh ko keter???

hi to all SE sifus... i have a question, any idea how much is market price for 1991 se limited 1.6 4agze?

you mean stock engine? or comes with supercharged engine?
the market price of the SE limited is around RM12k and above. depends on the condition and of cause luck:biggrin:

thanks for the input, 7heaven. BTW, do u have the fibre bonet for sale ar? :adore: how much? :hmmmm:
mine is actually with 4agze with some standard mods. :burnout:

Bro, to all Hatchback 92 owners, just want to ask, is it hard to get the front bodyparts such as fenders, headlights, grille?

Bro, to all Hatchback 92 owners, just want to ask, is it hard to get the front bodyparts such as fenders, headlights, grille?

hi syawal...wanna switching to SE ker...heheheh good2..for front part...i can say its not too hard...n not too easy...coz its not like a sedan SE....but still can find.....a bit afraid for the rear lamps, reflector and tail set....last year find for my fren rear lamps oni rm450...
If u so lucky u can get the sprinter hatchback front part....comes wif bumper tat has 2pcs lips n fender wif small lamp at the fender.....good luck bro...:biggrin:

hehe will reconsider your suggestions, really love SE yakuza looks.... i just bought 5 sets of burger front light for a customer...this model

CelioGT.jpg

and they want the rear set too.... none kat be found in KL area... anyone can help.... to give any shop which have alot of the stocks?

this was the set tat im talking too.....waaa 5 set huh....btw for the rear set...cant help u laaa but if got will tell.....good luck...i tot u r using the SECA now...ihihihi:biggrin:

After this AE90 SE stuff will be rare cos Pakistans are buying everything from LE to SEG in bulk, from lights to the nosecut.... so be ready la....

i want rear lights.... i want rear lights....

nenoneoneoenoenoenoeno

aiyyooo...preparing to repair his ride..
master sifu wants to upgrade ler...:wavey:
soon the ceilo monster reveal itself...hehehe...

caaboottssss:biggrin: