cold start idling

yes my car is white GTT , gear box solenoid problem last time, send to likas petronas station for checking , told me is AAC valve need some cleaning

Is it ok now? Hopefully you got it fixed! It's been quite sometime...

Bump:
yes my car is white GTT , gear box solenoid problem last time, send to likas petronas station for checking , told me is AAC valve need some cleaning

Is it ok now? Hopefully you got it fixed! It's been quite sometime...
Have seen it around town. Nice pair of LED lights you have. Did you buy it later or it came with the car? That piece of LED don't come cheap.

semperfi,
you also from kk? yes the car is ok now, yup the led is came with the car which bought from fook loi last time. 2500cc no rebate from POS malaysia right?

semperfi,
you also from kk? yes the car is ok now, yup the led is came with the car which bought from fook loi last time. 2500cc no rebate from POS malaysia right?

renochin,

Yup. Mine cost me 3k++ including tax and package release (kopi money for customs) from POS Malaysia. :mad: I'm from Seremban but working in KK, so is S-Tune and Reintel (both from KK)

renochin,

Yup. Mine cost me 3k++ including tax and package release (kopi money for customs) from POS Malaysia. :mad: I'm from Seremban but working in KK, so is S-Tune and Reintel (both from KK)

:hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

Top Bottom