Cleaning Throttle Body & ICSV

Levin818:
Ofcourse fren, u set appointment with me when to pasang. But you will have to drive all the way to Setapak becoz my tools are there.

Acoustic:
Halo fren. Have to make appointment becoz I work office daytime maaa. Most of the works can be done either after office hours or weekends. TQ

Artnet:
Can can. You make a poll how many 20Vs want to do ITB, Intake Port and ISCV cleanup. If it is near to 8 I might consider going hahahaha.

n0th1n:
Yo fren! yup same price for both Blacktop and Silvertop - dua dua pun susah maaa...hahahahha. So if you want just gimme a call ya!

i agree that soaking the ITB parts into petrol overnight would be better!

Erwandy - 8 not enough lah, I think your running cost, air ticket, hotel and all, still rugi lah.

Must have at least 80 then you can make a living only, not yet untung. So artnet, quickly find 80 customer for EFN, he'll give you discount, because cost high lah :)

aiya, ticket use air asia la... customers can pay for that mah.
i think he should has a place to stay in kch right?

but really no ppl yet :(... if he comes, i want clean those thing and install
the FPR. got one guy also interested with the FPR...

dunno, tauhutauhu wants or not ler..

My humble OCT with five days worth of driving:

OCTSample.jpg

Another Toyota Zth Forummer car's - AE101 Trueno 20V

ITBCleaning-IntakeBefore.jpg

The owner have tried to clean his car's throttle bodies using spray and rev method using carb cleaner but look at the results above.

ITBCleaning-IntakeAfter.jpg

After some bleaching using 3M Carb Cleaner and Lacquer Thinner.

ITBCleaning-ThrottleBefore.jpg

Picture says a thousand words

ITBCleaning-ThrottleAfter.jpg

Rinse, wash, purge - good as new!

OK, I'll just announce it:

I will charge:
RM80 for Throttle Bodies, Intake Passage & ISCV Valve Cleanup.

Appointment based only after 6PM Daily or anytime on Weekends.
Takes 4 Hours max for a good cleanup job. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

My Number: 012-240 7780

EFN,if u come to kuching
let me know
i,m interested cleaning throttle body and your Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator

Supercharger oso can la fren, last time I look into "someone's" SC intake AIYOOO soooo oily and dirty, kenot imagine how bad it would look in the inner passages hahahaha

haiya...sifu efn hantam me back...muahahahaaa...ok sifu one of these days will give u a call for ur service but price rm80 also lah....

Sifu Erwandy, nice talking to u , I am interested with the OCT also, possible to install one for me after the cleaning jobs? for sure price lain kira haha...
I will set up an appointment with you later.

Wah.... Look like Master Erwandy need to open a workshop very soon. By the way good job there.. :p

guys,

efn cleaned my tb and isv valve. the earlier photo is from my car. damn dirty man. took about 6 hours to complete! after doing the cleaning, my car now idles at 1k rpm leh. i am so damn happy man. used to idle at 1200-1600. very wise way to spend money i would say. keep up the good job efn.

John

for other people knowledge.....

one of the picture show a 1st gen SVT and 2nd gen SVT manifold...............
im sure if you look properly you can see the diff...........

so bilar bukak head gua aaa???hehehhehe

john:
Thank you for your feedback john and good to hear your 20V idling is good now.

GT20V:
But fren, My first Gen Silvertop pics are not a good example because it has been Port Matched with the throtlle body assembly by Powerzone - small porting work it may be. Open your 20Vs head? got batangs to masuk alredi aaa? hahahahaha

EFN said:
OK, I'll just announce it:

I will charge:
RM80 for Throttle Bodies, Intake Passage & ISCV Valve Cleanup.

Appointment based only after 6PM Daily or anytime on Weekends.
Takes 4 Hours max for a good cleanup job. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

My Number: 012-240 7780
Ok sir I'm in...me call u to set date & time...hope should be no prob...:)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom