Car Talks... Does it always has to be?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Car Talks... Does it always has to be.. full of bullshits and brags?

For the past week, i've noticed quite a number of ...err.. how shall i classify it... err.. ok... 'funny' incidents... i was having a drink with a fren at a local mamak stall.. next table was a bunch of dudes chatting about cars... vtec vs evo.. evo vs vtec... kancil vs vtec.. bla bla.. then workshop vs workshops... my god, i tell u... d stuff they say, if i record it down.. i think it'll be d joke of the year..

Then.. couple of days later.. i was at dis mamak in ss15.. darusallam... i parked infront... so as i was que-ing up to pay my bills.. dis young looking chap was behind dis chick rite behind me.. so d chick was pointing at my car and said to that dude, hey check it out.. he said.. ya it's hot... but i tell u.. Rx7's much better... higher topspeed faster acceleration and more reliable.. better fuel consumption.. i got nothing against rx7.. infact, if i could fit in comfortably and had the EXTRA CASHHHH (which in this state of economy, everybody doesnt has extracash), i'd own one... but for that 5 second period, my car didnt worth 10 cents.. i jes chilled..

Thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn............ 2 days ago, my sister's fren was over at our place chilling out.. having a beer or two.. (not me, i dont drink).. so one of them drives that Volvo SUV (latest, forgot wat model, please pardon my ignorance).. he was saying he had dis 'traffic light' sprint with a supra and find it very fast... then, this other dude... took it personally and went banging supra as if it's not even worth 5 cents while promoting skylines and the potent RB26... i mean i have great respect for skylines... but hey, Why? why laaaa? aijoo... it's not as if dat dude owns a skyline or someshit... end of d day, all eyes turned to me and asked.. skyline better or supra? i jes buat tak tau and walked off.. i refuse to participate in such senseless conversations.. oh ya, before i walked away, i looked at the dude who took it so personally with the statement 'supra' is fast... and said.. dude, skyline's fast... but if u wanna know if supra or skyline is faster, i'd gladly race you when u own one.. (no offense to skyline owners whom i know most of them are of humble nature.. coz seriously, i jes dont understand wat's up with the cacus in the anus behaviour of dat dude)..

Wat's the point? why do pple behave in such manner? it's like Aaron Kwok's fan says andy lau has a big nose.. and andy's fans say jackie is gay.. while other says leon is a cross dresser...

sigh...

Last edited:

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
boss , they go mamak of cuz sit down tok cock sing song la ( bullshit ) ... hahahhaha j/k
they trying to boast their " wide " knowledge about cars an etc to their friends which is mostly baseless 1 .. or just biased to their fave cars .. like u said just take what as a joke la cuz most of the time these people dont even have a " monster " of their own ....

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Wah.. that bunch of friends of your sister have no sense of diplomacy meh?? If they came to your house, they would have seen your Supra and not talk anything bad to offence you rite? Plus wat right does he have to talk down on Supra and brag about the skyline when he doesn't even drive one.

'[00] TRD

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
i met these two guys in Eneos in Metro Prima, they are trully Ah Beng man! the very first time i see them was in rim department then this fella like shoutin or talkin quite loud abt the rim, this n that la.. suite yr car la, my car la or watever.. im quite irritated by that, so walked off.. then he approached the salesman in front of me n like "boss! give me the best price for this rim la! sure buy fr u one, so u can get commission ma rite? best price ya,if so i ask my fren (pointin his fren) buy fr u also la"

me.. quite piss so walked off to gauges department.. after sumtime, they two walked near there n pointin the gauges " waa.. c la, all these are professional race track driver use one u know, (pointin on autogauge gauges).." then they two turned around n test the air horn on display n keep on testin them, n no doubt the horn is damn loud, that fella keep on testin them as if he's gonna buy!! i was standin beside there.. that annoyin desibles drive me away to bucket seat department, then they two came near AGAIN!! sit on the bucket seat on the floor n "waaa... damn nice la the cushion,gonna buy it"

then, i wonder here n there n finally towards the audio part.. AGAIN (WTH) came near n checkin out sum stuff behind me, then suddenly one of them shout n said "waaa!! tiuuu .. i bought this thing for rm.. for only one but the adv here said its for two leh!! mah hai!! then both of them walked towards the counter n start bla bla bla!!

after that i really got frustrate coz they are like showin off to me! so walked out fr eneos

sigh, these kind of fella, shame on u man!!

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
everybody has their own opinion but like you said BH, they all seem like they have to voice out their "opinions" at the cost of looking like idiots or if i may say "try-hards"

on a personal note, i drive an rx7 and if there's one thing i've learned in the 6 years of ownership is to respect the other person's car, not take potshots at their expense.

Excalibur

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
NoWay2Run
Visit site
This type of ppl i really hate it even my own cousin also like that... always bullshit this stuff that stuff... every info about car he gave some doesnt make sense...

This type of ppl is everyway... got a ride but no use... some big talk bout cars but change tire also dunno.. call the dad worker to help him change...

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
look man everybody has a right to opinoins..and some ppl just overdo it..
BUT when someone already OWNS a SUPRA or a RX7 or a R34. or a evo or sti..just igonore as u know u got one special ride which has its own special characteristics...
ppl who dont own such cars would be complaining and looking for faults. so be content with wat u have and be happy...there is no harm in listening to others opinion or advice..

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Blachowling: agreed. these people will purposely make you out to be the target of their sarcastic comments.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
chill la blackhowling ... u r the 1 owning the supra.. not them. hahahaa..

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
nitrus: ahahaha... u'll know how it feels when u own one... i wonder how Marshall feels when any of his frens kutuk.. he can jes say.. fuck it...i own it all.. please come see... all 32 cars in his garage

Excalibur

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
NoWay2Run
Visit site
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
nitrus: ahahaha... u'll know how it feels when u own one... i wonder how Marshall feels when any of his frens kutuk.. he can jes say.. fuck it...i own it all.. please come see... all 32 cars in his garage
:shocked: 32 cars in the garage????

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
chill ler blackhowling, i teach you this ada tarak story.. my friend bought the 8850 phone when it first came out..went mamak..so another friend took the 8850, played with it..then he said "this phone, not good lar, buttons so small hard to press, the slider open close sure koyak one".. so the owner asked him "you ada tarak?" he said "tarak" and the owner said "TARAK THEN DIAMLAR"

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
They sure dont know that the Supra has more torque than the Skylines huh.
And this from a potent driver: better power delivery as well.

My personal opinion is Supras also have better pedal feel...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
the Volvo SUV shall be XC90.

i dunno, i think it's plain stupid to do such comparision.

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
those are their conclusions after hours of 2F2F , NFS and GT4 on the television...respek!!!

*btw, BH, pm?

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
hahaha well...too much of those can lead to bullshit.

i dont know la...i myself have encoutered topics like that.cant help but have a lil laugh.=)

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
It's more to jealousy sometimes.. They wan to make ppl tink tat they dun need to own those cars coz he doesn't like them n they're lousy. But actually is poor little kid cant afford to own those cars. hahaha.....

Or he's being brought up by beng culture. C the word skyline got "sky" then tink sure is damn keng 1. Or something else similar to such comparisons.hahaha....

For the vtec v.s evo, mivec v.s vtec, kancil v.s skyline or motorbik v.s aeroplane topics....sad to say their knowledge of cars is jus up to tat level...hahaha.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Toyota Wish silver colour no. Plate PFY 81

lost at bandar sunway Suriamas condo (opposite ridzuan condo) pjs 10/11e around 11th oct 10pm - 12th oct 9am

the car is fully stock 1.8l, no appearance modification done, a small dent which is visible on the driver's door

Update: The security guards had found out what time my car came out from my apartment, it was 5:37am according to the CCTV time.
On...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience