Car Protection Needed

Steven Pheng

May 30, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi All the Big Bro here,

I opening this thread just to get some advices on coating my new car.
I did'nt intend to advertised for some one here.
Wondering why most of you guys din come to advice me before I went to coat my car "BUT" after..
Anyway, I already get my solution which I am very satisfied.
That all for this thread.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi All the Big Bro here,

Wondering why most of you guys din come to advice me before I went to coat my car "BUT" after..
Well, you specified Penang. All of those that replied are KL folks.

Glad you got your car coated.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If it is marketing, I found it quite amusing. :biggrin: Q&A by one person.
That is how you stir up the forum.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Well, you specified Penang. All of those that replied are KL folks.

Glad you got your car coated.
Exactly, I saw Penang and I don't have any connection there.....

Jul 1, 2013
USA
Hey guys!I want to color my Audi car 2005 model because its look old and sinky, so that's why i think to color my car....
Can any one tell me what kind of coating i use ?
Please make me suggestion :

]

Last edited:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi All the Big Bro here,

I really pity you la Steven...

I have been through this type of accusations, much worse than you....

But bear in mind, not all are like this....

Only a few, so hope you havent left ZTH for good...:listen:

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Hey guys!I want to color my Audi car 2005 model because its look old and sinky, so that's why i think to color my car....
Can any one tell me what kind of coating i use ?
Please make me suggestion :
My suggestion to you is to color it ....

Metallic dark blue with some green tints, with extra metallic flakes...:love:

It will look beautiful when its in the rays of the sun...

As for coating, I cant comment as you are from a faraway country....:hmmmm:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Stephen and Leo : I have to say this. You two have very low post counts and it seems to me you're advertising for this nanocoat or something. Either you two are genuine customers and are very happy with the service or you're working for nanocoat and just faking it.

Either way please hold back your marketing because anymore and this thread will be deemed as a marketing thread and deleted.
I am posting on behalf of minority and newbies.

The above is the fine example of IZSO flexing his muscles on newbies whom ask for advice on coating.

He threaten STEVEN PHENG that he would delete his first and only thread!

If you were him, Im sure you will be shocked by this type of so called moderators behaviour!

I believed he left ZTH after this bad experience for good....

Now please la, all other moderators please keep an eye on this IZSO whom like to flex his muscle here and there. (Its like kera dapat bunga) just got some power want to show off already.

So did the guy whom replied his thread (LEO8).

Or is he the jealous type?

Cannot see people got new shiny car?

Damn it, if he sees this he will come and delete this as well cos its shameful to him!

Correct your atitude la IZSO, if you are a real gentleman, apologise nicely and move on.....

Please dont threaten to ban me etc!:stupid:

BTW you dont have the power to do that!

Also please stop deleting post that exposed your bad behaviour in "OOPS I POURED B1 THREAD"

It will only make you look worse and angered others!:stupid:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

The above is the fine example of IZSO flexing his muscles on newbies whom ask for advice on coating.

If you were him, Im sure you will be shocked by this type of so called moderators behaviour!

Now please la, all other moderators please keep an eye on this IZSO whom like to flex his muscle here and there. (Its like kera dapat bunga) just got some power want to show off already.

Damn it, if he sees this he will come and delete this as well cos its shameful to him!

Correct your atitude la IZSO, if you are a real gentleman, apologise nicely and move on.....

Also please stop deleting post that exposed your bad behaviour in "OOPS I POURED B1 THREAD"

Omg.... GTFU. If you said you are not childish, please behave like you are not.
Seriously, stop. He closed it after they had a discussions among the mods. Which probably involve owner, TOM, and multiple mods. Please have a simple common sense to know why people do that and why people don't do that. And please reread what Izso wrote, he didn't delete his posts.
If a mod behaved badly, wouldn't you think other moderators would MODERATE his actions?
If Izso closed your thread and they other moderators think it's wrong, wouldn't they reopen it?
Many times already, you post something, we answer something. We answered then you flame us back, so what's the point of asking when you have such a strong opinion on yourself?
Izso just merely tell Stephen that both of them CAN'T do marketings here. Read up the rules.
I promised this will be my last post to you. If you don't know how to behave, Idk how to say dy. Hahaha.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

Sigh. Read the rules and regs. I'm already a very tolerant mod. Other mods delete suspicious marketing threads without warning. I at least post up a question to the TS to check. The TS confirmed that he was just a customer sharing his experience then so be it, I left the thread alone.

It's people like you who keep stirring up shit that makes it hit the ceiling fan and splattering it all over the place that makes forums a terrible place to be in.

I've messaged you TWICE and I never received a single reply from you and instead you choose to complain and rant everywhere else. So since you've now been banned, good bye.

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Sigh. Read the rules and regs. I'm already a very tolerant mod. Other mods delete suspicious marketing threads without warning. I at least post up a question to the TS to check. The TS confirmed that he was just a customer sharing his experience then so be it, I left the thread alone.

It's people like you who keep stirring up shit that makes it hit the ceiling fan and splattering it all over the place that makes forums a terrible place to be in.

I've messaged you TWICE and I never received a single reply from you and instead you choose to complain and rant everywhere else. So since you've now been banned, good bye.
Finally........:adore:

About time too as it seems like he's still bitter and just looking for an opportunity to stir things up.